Commencement Date : Jan 2018 | Expand All
- Topic : Flexible Learning and industry-relevant Modules' with Murdoch University Master's Degree, find out more how you can complete it in 12-16 months!
- Guest Speaker: Gavin - Programme Specialist
- Date: 14 December 2017, Thursday, 07:00 PM
- Venue: 8 Wilkie Road #02-01 Kaplan City Campus @ Wilkie Edge (Beside Peace Centre, nearest MRT: Dhoby Ghaut)
The programme consists of 14 units and may be completed in a minimum of 16 months.
The programme is accredited by the Australian Human Resource Institute (AHRI).
Ranked in the World’s Top 100 Universities
(Times Higher Education 2016 – Top 150 global universities under 50 years old)
Ranked in the World’s Top 100 Most International Universities
(Times Higher Education World University Rangkings 2016 – Top 200 Most International Universities)
Master of Human Resource Management
|MBS688||Acquisition of Human Resources|
|MBL501||Human Resource Management Law|
|MBS555||Human Resource Management Perspectives|
|MBS535||Managing, Evaluation and Developing Human Resources|
|MBS668||Managing Remuneration, Benefits and Motivation|
|MBS538||Organisational Behaviour and Management|
|MBS520||Research Preparation for Business|
|MBS603||Data Metrics, Reporting and Analytics|
Specified Electives. Choose up to 6 units only:
|MBS539||Accounting for Managers|
|MBS568||Organisational Change, Management and Consultancy|
|MBS663||Leading the Engaged Enterprise|
|MBS664||Strategies for Growth and Excellence|
|MBS624||Employment Relations and Asia Pacific Contexts|
|MBS651||Leading and Managing Non-profit Organisations|
Click for reasons to choose Murdoch University
The Master of Human Resource Management (MHRM) programme accepts a wide range of qualifications. These include:
- A recognised Bachelor Degree or higher
- Applications with relevant professional qualification or work experience will be considered on case-by-case basis. The final decision rests with Murdoch University.
Additional Entry Requirement:
- Applicants are required to meet Murdoch University English language requirement.
Students will attend a combination of lectures, tutorials and workshops in this programme. Students have the flexibility to plan their study schedule and enrol between 1 to 4 units per trimester (4 month term). Classes are conducted on weekday evenings or weekends to suit the busy schedules of students enrolled in this programme. Each unit is supported with 24 to 48 contact hours. The Dean from Murdoch University is based in Singapore to oversee all academic aspects and ensure a high standard of academic delivery here.
Each unit is assessed by any combination of class participation, written assignments, project or examinations. Assessment methods may vary according to individual unit requirements.
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structure will be awarded the Master of Human Resource Management from Murdoch University.
The degree awards will be the same as that awarded to the on-campus graduates.
The tuition fee covers university registration, study guides, textbooks, intensive seminars and workshops, assignments, examination (if applicable), projects, degree (if earned) and transcript.
- Installment 1: SGD5,489.10
Installment 2: SGD5,489.10
Installment 3: SGD5,489.10
Installment 4: SGD5,489.10
- Total Fees: SGD21,571.20 payable in 4 installments
- Receive $400 referral bursary when you recommend your friend to apply for our Master's Degree course. T&Cs apply.
Education loans are available, subject to meeting the bank's loan requirements. Please click here for more information.
Amex 0% interest on instalment payment effective 1st June 2017 (for instalments ranging 6 - 24 months)
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application fee: SGD 181.90
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
*Note: All fees are subjected to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 19 Oct 2017. For more information about the programme, please contact our programme consultant.
Click here for Terms and Conditions for Rebates and Offers