With the AACSB accreditation, Northumbria University joins the Top 1% of Elite Group Business School worldwide. These elite group members include Nanyang Technological University and Singapore Management University.
The MSc Business with Logistics & Supply Chain Management programme will give students the general business knowledge and understanding as well as the personal skills needed for a wide variety of roles.
The most distinctive characteristics of the programme are the wide range of backgrounds that we can accept and the great flexibility of choice offered to students on the programme to suit individual preference.
This programme consists of 8 modules and 1 dissertation and may be completed in approximately 15 months by 4 semesters as part time.
The Postgraduate Induction programme will be conducted along the first two term of the programme to support student with good assignment skills and knowledge.
Please refer to the modules as shown below:
- Managing for Sustainable Competitive Advantage*
- Developing Self
- Business Research Analysis
- Postgraduate Induction
- Analysing Organisations
- Business Environment & Strategic Management
- Managing Sustainable Supply Chains
- Strategic Procurement & Logistics
You may complete the programme within 15 months.
Professional Recognition and Accreditation
- Top 1% Business School worldwide with Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- 22nd for the Business Program (The Sunday Times University Guide 2013)
- Top 10 for graduate level employability (The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2012)
Click for reasons to choose Northumbria University
- A first degree, equivalent to a 2.2 honours classification, in one of the areas of engineering, science, arts/humanities or education. Applicants who do not have such an academic qualification but do have substantial experience of working in a business organisation will also be considered. Applicants whose first degree is in Business Studies or a closely-related discipline are welcome to apply for this programme.
- An IELTS score of 6.5 for entry to postgraduate programme (The minimum score for any component taken is to be 6.0.) or a Pearson Test score of 62 OR Two years recent study in English leading to an entry qualification for the programme.
As there is some statistics taught during the programme, applicants should possess a mathematics qualification equivalent to a GCSE grade B.
Applications will be considered on an individual basis and where appropriate, prospective students are able to contact programme leaders to discuss their suitability for the programme.
Each term is a 17-week period covering min 3 modules of study. Each module is provided with 18-24 hours of lecturer /seminar session. The session will be conducted during weekday evening or/and weekend afternoon.
You will be mainly assessed by coursework/assignments.
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structure will be awarded the Master of Science in Business with Logistics & Supply Chain Management from Northumbria University.
The degree awards will be the same as that awarded to the on-campus graduates.
The tuition fee covers university registration, study guides, intensive seminars and workshops, assignments, examination (if applicable), projects, degree (if earned) and transcript.
- Programme fee: S$ 20,437.00
- Receive S$400 referral bursary when you recommend your friend to join our master degree course. T&Cs apply.
Education loans are available, subject to meeting the bank's loan requirements. Please click here for more information.
Amex 0% interest on instalment payment effective 1st June 2017 (for instalments ranging 6 - 24 months)
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application fee: S$181.90
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
*Note: All fees are subjected to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 18 Jan 2016. For more information about the programme, please contact our course consultant.
Click here for Terms and Conditions for Rebates and Offers
There are 2 intakes per year. Please contact our consultants to obtain a copy of the class schedules.