- Topic: Step up to advance your career with UCD Master Degree from Triple-Crown Accredited School of Business
- Date: 17 August 2017, Thursday, 07:00 PM
- Venue: 8 Wilkie Road #02-01 Kaplan City Campus @ Wilkie Edge (Beside Peace Centre, nearest MRT: Dhoby Ghaut)
The MSc (Project Management) programme consists of six modules and two research-based papers and may be completed in a minimum of 18 months taught by UCD faculty and local adjunct lecturers in Singapore.
- Organisational Behaviour
- Global Strategic Management
- Corporate Financial Management
- Project Scope and Feasibility Evaluation
- Project Management Tools and Techniques
- Decision Analysis
- Research Paper 1*
- Research Paper 2*
*Research Papers 1 and 2 will be prepared concurrently from Term 1 and to be finalised for submission at the end of Term 4
Professional Recognition and Accreditation
University College Dublin
- Top 1% of Universities worldwide (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2016-17)
- Over 2 Decades of Partnership with Kaplan
UCD School of Business
- Degrees consistently ranked in the top 100 by the Financial Times and the Economist Intelligence Unit
- Ranked 33rd in Europe (Financial Times 2013)
- Prestigious Triple-Crown Accreditations from:
- AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business)
- EQUIS (European Foundation for Management Development)
- AMBA (Association of MBAs)
UCD is one of the 30 world class universities that forms part of the Global Alliance in Management Education (CEMS)^. CEMS is an exclusive academic-corporate partnership which gives its members privileged access to a global pool of top talents. This alliance also includes more than 70 MNCs such as Google, Facebook, UBS, Mastercard, Proctor & Gamble, Shell, Deutsche Bank, HSBC etc.
A recognised bachelor's degree or equivalent qualifications. Senior executives or business leaders without the above mentioned qualification but with substantial senior management experience in business or related industries may be considered by the university on a case-by-case basis.
Each term is a 4 months period covering 2 modules of study. Each module is provided with 24 hours of seminars and workshops (6 consecutive sessions of 4 hours each) after office hours in the evening and/or over weekends/public holidays.
Each unit is assessed by any combination of class participation, written assignments, project or examinations. Assessment methods may vary according to individual unit requirements.
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structure will be awarded the Master of Science in Project Management from University College Dublin.
The degree awards will be the same as that awarded to the on-campus graduates.
The tuition fee covers university registration, study guides, intensive seminars and workshops, assignments, examination (if applicable), projects, degree (if earned).
- SGD 22,202.50 (6 modules with 2 Research Papers) payable in 4 instalments
- Receive SGD 400 referral bursary when you recommend your friend to join our master degree course. T&Cs apply.
Education loans are available, subject to meeting the bank's loan requirements. Please click here for more information.
Amex 0% interest on instalment payment effective 1st June 2017 (for instalments ranging 6 - 24 months)
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application fee: SGD 181.90
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
*Note: All fees are subjected to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 18 Jan 2016. For more information about the programme, please contact our course consultant.
Click here for Terms and Conditions for Rebates and Offers
There are 2 intakes per year. Please contact our consultants to obtain a copy of the class schedules