- Topic: Become an alumni with the Top 1% of universities worldwide - Monash University.
- Date: 19 December 2017, Tuesday, 07:00 PM
- Venue: 8 Wilkie Road #02-01 Kaplan City Campus @ Wilkie Edge (Beside Peace Centre, nearest MRT: Dhoby Ghaut)
This course addresses learning in schools, workplaces and community. It connects research and practice in order to make you a stronger thinker, an engaged practitioner and an advanced specialist in a field of education.
The course addresses the professional learning needs of educators, educational administrators, managers, policy makers and others interested or involved in learning and education or educational work in the wider community, whether based locally or internationally. You will broaden your knowledge of key learning constructs, deepen your professional learning in specialist areas and advance your capacity as a professional inquirer.
Students are required to complete 4 units (2 Core + 2 Electives ) out of the following units listed below:
- Developing Learners and Learning
- Professional Project
- Using and Evaluating Research Evidence
- Children, families, communities
- Early years literacy and numeracy
- Understanding inclusion in learning communities
- Practising inclusion
- Positive behaviour support
- Leading organisational decision making
- Leading capable organisations
- Inner leadership: Understanding self and others
- Technology and education: key issues and debates
- Instructional design: Harnessing digital technologies for learning
Click for reasons to choose Monash University
Applicants must have successfully completed one of the following:
- a recognised cognate bachelor degree or equivalent qualification with a credit average.
- a recognised non-cognate bachelor degree with a credit average together with 2 or more years of full-time relevant informal learning.
- a recognised honours, graduate certificate, graduate diploma or masters qualification
Students who have completed a non-cognate Bachelor degree with no relevant informal learning may apply for entry into the Graduate Certificate of Education Studies. On completion of the Graduate Certificate of Education Studies with a credit average, students will be admitted into the Master of Education with 48 credit points of credit.
Click to view English language requirements.
Advance standing entry is available up to final year Master program.
Each term is a 3-month period covering 1 course of study. Each unit consists of 20 contact hours and will be conducted on week 4 or week 5 of the term, from Thursday till Sunday, after office hours in the evenings and/or over the weekends/public holidays.
100% course work
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structure will be awarded the Master of Education from Monash University.
The degree awards will be the same as that awarded to the on-campus graduates.
- $23,364.52 per academic year (Per academic year refers to 12 months, including 4 units)
- The program can be normally completed in a minimum of 1 academic year.
- Receive $400 referral bursary when you recommend your friend to join our master degree course. T&Cs apply.
Education loans are available, subject to meeting the bank's loan requirements. Please click here for more information.
Amex 0% interest on instalment payment effective 1st June 2017 (for instalments ranging 6 - 24 months)
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application fee: SGD 181.90
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
There are 2 intakes per year. Please contact our consultants to obtain a copy of the class schedules