- topic: Become an alumni with the Top 1% of universities worldwide - Monash University
- Date: 20 March 2018, Tuesday, 07:00 PM
- Venue: 8 Wilkie Road #02-01 Kaplan City Campus @ Wilkie Edge (Beside Peace Centre, nearest MRT: Dhoby Ghaut)
This course addresses the professional learning needs of educators, educational administrators, managers, policy makers and others interested or involved in learning and education or educational work in the wider community, and who may be based either locally or internationally.
This course focuses on leadership practices and policy development within educational contexts. The units will deepen the knowledge of those interested in leading educational initiatives and institutions and expand their knowledge of leading, managing and administering capable educational organisations.
This program is designed to meet the needs of educators, educational administrators, managers, policy makers and others interested or involved in learning and education within the wider educational community or working in the corporate or government sector.
Monash University helps students connect with employers, find jobs and explore career options.
Students are required to complete 4 units out of the following 6 units listed below:
- Inner leadership: Understanding Self and Others
- Developing learners and learning
- Leading capable organisations
- Leading organisational decision-making
- Professional Project
- Using and evaluating research evidence
Click for reasons to choose Monash University
Applicants must have successfully completed one of the following:
- a recognised cognate bachelor degree or equivalent qualification with a credit average.
- a recognised non-cognate bachelor degree with a credit average together with 2 or more years of full-time relevant informal learning.
- a recognised honours, graduate certificate, graduate diploma or masters qualification
Students who have completed a non-cognate Bachelor degree with no relevant informal learning may apply for entry into the Graduate Certificate of Education Studies. On completion of the Graduate Certificate of Education Studies with a credit average, students will be admitted into the Master of Education with 48 credit points of credit.
Click to view English language requirements.
Advance standing entry is available up to final year Master program.
Each term is a 3-month period covering 1 course of study. Each unit consists of 20 contact hours and will be conducted on week 4 or week 5 of the term, from Thursday till Sunday, after office hours in the evenings and/or over the weekends/public holidays.
100% course work
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structure will be awarded the Master of Education in Educational Leadership and Policy from Monash University.
The degree awarded will be the same as that to the on-campus graduates.
- $23,364.52 per academic year (Per academic year refers to 12 months, including 4 units)
- The program can be normally completed in a minimum of 1 academic year.
- Receive $400 referral bursary when you recommend your friend to join our master degree course. T&Cs apply.
Education loans are available, subject to meeting the bank's loan requirements. Please click here for more information.
Amex 0% interest on instalment payment effective 1st June 2017 (for instalments ranging 6 - 24 months)
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application fee: SGD 181.90
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
*Note: All fees are subjected to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 18 Jan 2016. For more information about the programme, please contact our course consultant.
Click here for Terms and Conditions for Rebates and Offers
There are 2 intakes per year. Please contact our consultants to obtain a copy of the class schedules