At Kaplan Financial, part of Kaplan Learning Institute, we strive to provide world class professional accounting and financial qualifications to every student who walks through our doors.
Kaplan Financial is the longest established training provider for CFA® courses in the UK and Asia and is part of Kaplan Group together with Schweser™ — widely recognised as the leading provider of CFA® material.
About Kaplan Financial
- Leading provider of professional accounting and financial qualifications in Singapore
- Groomed over 30,000 students across our wide range of qualifications
- Kaplan Financial and Kaplan Schweser – an unbeatable combination in CFA® training
About Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA®)
The Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA®) program is the professional qualification administered and awarded by the CFA Institute, based in the United States.
The program is enjoying dramatic growth worldwide, which the CFA Institute attributes to the relevance of the syllabus, the rigour of the examination and the high standards of professionalism that it demands. In short, it is becoming the accepted benchmark for technical excellence in the financial markets.
Candidates must pass three levels of examinations sequentially. Each level is based on the same ‘body of knowledge’ and candidates face six hours of examination, a three-hour morning session and a three-hour afternoon session. CFA Level I exam takes place twice a year (June and December). CFA Levels II & III exams are held once a year (June).
Why become a CFA Charterholder?
Over 90,000 investment professionals globally have achieved charterholder status to date, the program is known for these benefits:
- Portable reputation – a charter remains a mark of quality, whether you change company or move country. Instant access to a global network of investment professionals
- Globally relevant – an international standard for measuring competence and integrity. Principles that are common to any market
- Career-enhancing – demonstrate your commitment to knowledge and high ethical standard to employers and clients
- Credible – praised and supported by the clients, employers and regulators; the investment community at large
For more information on our CFA® program, simply fill up the Enquiry form below and our course consultants will get in touch with you in no time!
Request for more Information
Kaplan Financial - CFA Landing Page Form