About Kaplan Financial
Part of Kaplan Learning Institute, Kaplan Financial offers professional certifications in accountancy and finance to individuals who wish to pursue their qualifications of interest in the sector, and has trained thousands of students to date.
Through the delivery of expert training and a proven track record of excellence, Kaplan Financial is an Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Platinum Approved Learning Partner for Student Tuition, the highest level of recognition that ACCA awards to its tuition providers in recognition of the exceptional quality of tuition provision and support for ACCA students.
Besides ACCA, Kaplan Financial also works with renowned partners such as the Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA)®, Singapore Chartered Accountant (CA), and Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst Association (CAIA®), whose designations and qualifications are marks of distinction recognised by the financial sector.
In addition, Kaplan Financial provides up-to-date short financial programmes to cater to the growing needs and requirements of the financial market.
Courses offered at Kaplan Financial include:
- Preparatory Courses for Foundation in Accountancy (FIA)
- Preparatory Course for The Association Of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Examination
- ACCA Live Online
- CFA Singapore – IBF Accredited Programmes
- Preparatory Course For Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) Examination
- Preparatory Course for CAIA® Program
- Kaplan Schweser Study Materials