Why Choose a Degree from Swinburne University of Technology?
- No bridging modules – Swinburne allows direct entry into the second year of the degree programme. This allows you cost savings and a head start for your career!
- Flexible study schedule – Specially tailored for busy working adults and frequent travelers, the timetable for Swinburne allows you to balance your studies with work and personal commitments.
- 12 months completion* – Swinburne offers exemptions from the degree program so you can complete in 12 months! Find out how you can enjoy exemptions now.
- 100% taught by faculty – You enjoy the rare opportunity to be taught by the University faculty lecturers without having to pay huge amount of course fees to study overseas.
- Listed on Singapore MOM (Ministry of Manpower) – Swinburne is one of the few universities to be listed on MOM acceptable list of institutions. We also have several students and graduates from the public service, one of them is Derrick Teng who strongly recommends the program.
*Terms and conditions apply
Swinburne University of Technology All Part Time Courses
Accounting, Banking and Finance