Top reasons why you should choose Murdoch University:
- Complete your studies in a minimum of 16 months, giving you a head start in your career.
- Awarded with a full degree transcript that gives you the competitive edge in the job market. The degree from Kaplan in Singapore is the same as the degree awarded to the on-campus students.
- Full flexibility to plan your study schedule at your pace.
- Taught by lecturers with vast industry experience, and this is one of the reasons why our graduates emerge as the Top 2% of Murdoch graduates year after year.
- No dissertation is required to complete this course which means no more endless hours spent on extensive research, allowing you to have more time to enjoy the learning experience.
- Finance your study through education loans with very affordable monthly instalment payment. Terms and conditions apply, subject to bank’s approval.
- Accredited by Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI)
Now you can have the best of both worlds as the University offers you the opportunities to pursue both your interests in HRM as well as a Business major:
- Bachelor of Commerce in Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Commerce in Human Resource and Marketing
- Bachelor of Commerce in Human Resource Management and Management
- Bachelor of Commerce in Human Resource Management and Business Law
- Master of Human Resource Management
Kaplan graduates from the Murdoch University have enjoyed successful career progression and significant salary increment:
“When I first joined the programme in 2012, I was working as South East Asia HR Manager in a US life-science Company, Sigma Aldrich. Soon, I will be joining a new MNC chemical company, as its Head of Human Resource, APAC. The Murdoch Master’s degree has definitely put me in a stronger position to justify my credibility, showcase my technical knowledge and thus enable me to negotiate for a significant salary increment of around 15% in my new role.”
Head of Human Resource, Asia Pacific
MNC Chemical Company
Master of HRM, Murdoch University graduate
Find out more at our preview:
- An overview of Murdoch University double major degrees
- How the degree gives you the full flexibility to plan your schedule
- Sharing of our successful graduates working in MNCs and the government sector
|Date||6 Aug 2015 (Thurs)|
|Time||7.15pm – 8.30pm|
|Address||Kaplan City Campus @ Wilkie Edge, Level 2
8 Wilkie Road Singapore 228095
(Besides Peace Centre, 10-minute walk from Dhoby Ghaut MRT station)