Data about customer browsing and buying behaviours can be found everywhere. From online shopping cart transactions, customer loyalty programmes to user reviews, there is a large amount of readily available information that can be translated into data-driven business decision-making.
Upon completion of this course, participants would have learnt how to use business information to analyse and predict organisation performance. They will also learn how to develop a logic-driven mindset that will help shape their ability to make strategic and effective decisions.
This course is designed for business intelligence managers, data and business analytics specialists, innovation specialists, and marketing managers who wish to use data for effective decision-making.
At the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
• Demonstrate the importance of business analytics
• Apply the role of analytics in their decision-making process
• Differentiate the types of analytics and their benefits
• Identify hidden patterns or useful insights
• Present the identified insights in a smart format