Most organisations today are turning to best practices in project management to consistently deliver good business results and reduce operating risks and costs. With limited resources, tight timelines and little room for error, knowledgeable project managers are often relied upon to help organisations streamline their processes to deliver business value.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to familiarise themselves with key project management processes, key tools and essential planning documents needed for effective project management.
This course is designed for project managers and managerial level professionals who need to lead projects at their workplace.
At the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of project management
- Describe the role of stakeholders including the role of the project manager, project teams and project organisations
- Describe the project life cycle, including the skills and techniques available to achieve successful project outcomes
- Develop the scope of work, estimate cost and time and plan project activities
- Evaluate the critical factors such as scope, time, cost and quality to ensure successful completion of projects
- Identify risks that may affect the success of the project
For more information on dates and fees, please see our Training Calendar.
16 hours/2 days
Course Fees (Public)
S$650.00 per pax (Before GST)
S$695.50 per pax (With GST)
Certificate of Completion by Kaplan
Information is accurate as of 22 May 2017.