Performance management is a constant collaborative effort between managers and their employees in setting work objectives, progress assessments and providing coaching support and feedback on employee performance. As a manager, being a readily available and active coach to your employees can enable them to contribute effectively to organisation objectives and feel valued and motivated.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to identify the key components needed to plan, monitor and review an effective performance management process.
This course is designed for Human Resource managers and managerial level professionals with employees directly reporting to them.
At the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
- Describe the performance management cycle
- Apply different leadership styles, recognition techniques and SMARTER goal-setting concept to motivate employees for better performance
- Evaluate and deliver constructive feedback on employees’ performance
- Develop an employee development plan
- Coach employees to achieve their goals
For more information on dates and fees, please see our Training Calendar.
16 hours/2 days
Course Fees (Public)
S$650.00 per pax (Before GST)
S$695.50 per pax (With GST)
Certificate of Completion by Kaplan
Information is accurate as of 22 May 2017.