Many successful organisations today are guided by their leaders’ strong visions and strategic thinking processes that reap good business results.
Crafted for individuals who are greatly involved in developing their organisation’s vision and translating it into purposeful strategy and action, this course will take participants through a series of lessons from creative thinking, vision and effective strategic planning to implement practical actions and measurable outcomes.
This course is designed for managerial level professionals who need to set the strategic direction for their organisation.
At the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
- Define strategic thinking and visioning
- Describe the different strategic thinking models
- Illustrate the five stages of the strategy development process
- Employ strategic analysis tools and techniques to analyse business
- Relate stakeholders’ engagement to the strategies
- Identify the different types of leadership strategies
For more information on dates and fees, please see our Training Calendar.
16 hours/2 days
Course Fees (Public)
S$650.00 per pax (Before GST)
S$695.50 per pax (With GST)
Certificate of Completion by Kaplan
Information is accurate as of 22 May 2017.