Without a well-defined recruitment and screening process, hiring managers and human resource specialists often face the challenge in getting good candidates who could be a potentially strong fit into job roles in their organisation.
Upon completion of this course, participants will learn about the best recruitment strategies, competency assessments for job candidates and formulation of interview questions.
This course is designed for Human Resource specialists and managerial level professionals who needs to collaborate with Human Resources to recruit talents for their team.
At the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
- Evaluate the consequences of making a bad hiring decision
- Perform a job analysis to identify key competencies for performing the designated job role
- Develop the template and questions to conduct a competency-based interview
- Apply the STAR model and important questioning techniques during the interview
- Select the superstar talent instead of the competent employee from the interview