We live in an age of unprecedented business opportunities. With proper and deliberate strategic planning, individuals like you can enhance your organisation’s growth to becoming a market leader within its industry. To achieve success, you will need to begin by acquiring key knowledge in the development and implementation of plans through a proficient management of resources made available to you. Critically, your ability to monitor and reward your team for achievement of goals will continue to maximise your value and create an eventual competitive advantage for your organisation over its competitors.
Those with team management responsibilities. It is also relevant for small businesses and people who are self-employed.
This module assumes that trainees have access to management-level case studies and experience that are relevant to the topic.
At the end of the programme, you will be able to:
- Contribute to the development of implementation plans to support the strategic priorities and direction of the organisation
- Facilitate the decision making process to ensure support for implementation plans and business strategy
- Influence team leaders to pursue actions which support the achievement of the organisation’s strategic priorities and develop strategic direction
- Support team leaders to respond to issues relating to employee performance
- Provide regular feedback to team leaders to maintain awareness of expected and actual performance
- Respond to team leader performance in accordance with organisational policies and procedures
- Analyse data and feedback from performance management processes to make recommendations or refinements
For more information on dates and fees please see our Training Calendar.
16 Hours/ 2 Days
|Full course fee||
|Nett course fee||
|7% GST on full course fee||
|Total nett course fee payable, including GST||
|Additional funding if eligible under Workfare Training Support (WTS)||
|Total nett course fee payable ,including GST, after additional funding from WTS||
|Additional funding if eligible under Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (ETSS)||
|Total nett course fee payable ,including GST, after additional funding from ETSS||
|Additional funding if eligible under Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy||
|Total nett course fee payable ,including GST, after additional funding from Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy||
All training grants and fundings are subjected to SSG terms and conditions.Information is accurate as of 10th December 2015.
Upon completion, participants will receive an SOA - Manage Achievement of Results