Workforce Skills Qualification (WSQ) programmes
The Singapore Workforce Skills Qualifications (WSQ) is a national credentialing system. It trains, develops, assesses and recognises individuals for the key competencies that companies look for in potential employees.
WSQ is based on national standards developed by WDA in collaboration with various industries comprising industry sectoral frameworks which serve to:
- Professionalise the industry, particularly where recognition of Continuing Education and Training (CET) qualifications are lacking
- Improve labour mobility allowing companies in growing industries to easily recruit workers with the necessary skills whilst improving opportunities for workers to enter these industries.
The WSQ system is designed to be a practical, accessible and affordable launching pad for individuals to take charge of their own careers and advancement. It is also a powerful business tool for employers to access and maintain a skilled workforce as it enhances their competitive edge and advancing their businesses.
- Workplace Skills (WPS WSQ)
- Executive Development and Growth for Excellence (EDGE WSQ)
- Business Management (BM WSQ)
- Business Management Financial Management (BM FM WSQ)
- Leadership and People Management (LPM WSQ)
- Service Excellence (SV CF)
- International Computer Driving License (ICDL)
- Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN WSQ)