The Synergy Pod “Classroom of the Future” at Kaplan is a comprehensive blended learning platform that integrates conventional classroom learning with technologically-mediated resources to enhance the student learning experience and engagement. These modern classrooms were built in mind to encourage teacher-student discussions and peer-to-peer collaboration, providing a dynamic and interactive learning experience for our students.
The Synergy Pods are created to be innovative yet practical and fully interactive, providing a visually stimulating and immersive learning environment. The hardware include:
- 60-inch interactive whiteboard
- 55-inch LED flat screens
- A tablet on every table to increase real-time online interaction
- White-board finished tables which can be flipped up for presentation of answers and solutions.
- Ergonomically designed seats for enhanced learning experience
Kaplan is an advocate of Blended Learning which is the systematic combination of face-to-face teaching with online learning materials and other digital resources, involving students, teachers and adapted learning resources. As an advocate for Blended Learning, it has become essential at Kaplan for the transfer of knowledge between students and faculty. It enables a greater variety of learning tools, encouraging students to collaborate real-time and increase engagement with content and faculty. Technology has also allowed learning analytics to track students’ attainment of knowledge throughout the lesson.
Blended Learning has become an essential form of curriculum delivery at Kaplan for the transfer of knowledge between students and faculty.
Kaplan’s proprietary online materials are adapted from hardcopy and custom-built in localised context. We have since created:
- Over 600 original videos
- More than 1,200 teaching and learning interactive activities
- More than 1,500 questions for students’ formative self-assessment