Established since 1843, Birmingham City University (BCU) has helped many working adults achieve their Degree goals.
BCU offers one year1 top-up Direct Honours Degrees programmes2 with well-paced schedule for busy adults. For students who focus on the legal profession, the University also offers a specialised programme in Law.
One Year Top-up Direct Honours Degrees Programmes
- Choice of either Business Administration, International Business, International Finance or the International Marketing programme
- Possible completion within 12 months1
- Direct entry to final year for Polytechnic Diploma holders without bridging subjects2
- Member of the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the Chartered Association of Business Schools (CABS) and the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD)
- One Year Direct Honours Degree with mainly assignment based assessment
- Coverage on global and international related curriculum to develop your career regionally
- Modular classes allowing students to focus on one module before starting the next
- Well-paced study schedule with ample study break
- No weekend classes allowing students to study without compromising social and family life
- We work with companies like Microsoft, Cisco and Cartier to develop cutting edge curriculums and to collaborate on course projects
- Officially recognised as a higher learning institute by the UK government
For LLB Laws (Honours) Programme
- Practical-oriented LLB Law curriculum with mock courtrooms
- Accredited by the Joint Academic Stage Board as a Qualifying Law Degree by Bar Standards Board UK and Solicitors Regulation Authority
- Recognised by the Bar Council of India
- Ranked Top 100 in the UK (UK University Rankings2019)
- Member of AACSB, CABS and EFMD (AACSB, CABS and EFMD)
- Listed as Qualifying Law Degree Provider by Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA UK)
- Approved Institution offering Qualifying Law Degree by Bar Standards Board
(Bar Standards Board UK)
- Recognised by Bar Council of India (Bar Council of India)
- Officially recognised by the UK government (UK)
- Candidates with a Degree from a University accredited by the home government of the country may be considered for appointment into the Singapore Public Service (sg)
1 Subjected to programme duration and meeting entry requirements.
2 Only applicable for Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Business Administration (Top-up), International Finance (Top-up), International Marketing (Top-up) and International Business (Top-up).