Kaplan Higher Education Academy
University of Essex
About University of Essex
Founded to be daring and different, University of Essex continues to challenge convention and conduct pioneering research which informs policy and changes lives. We’re a growing, ambitious and international community of more than 2,000 researchers, students and entrepreneurs.
Our programmes help you to take control of your career and create ideas, products and services with real value. Business as usual? Not at Essex.
• Awarded the prestigious Gold rating for Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) in UK by the Times Higher Education 2017.
• Ranked 2nd Most International University in the UK and 18th in the World (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2017)
• Ranked Top 30 in UK (The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2017)
• Ranked 201+ in Graduate Employability (QS Graduate Employability Ranking 2017)
• Ranked 179th in Social Sciences and Management (QS World University Ranking by Faculty 2017 – Social Sciences and Management)
1. University of Essex offers Double Specialisation Honours Degrees.
2. The modules are industry–relevant, enabling you to be job-ready when you graduate.
3. Professional Accreditations and Recognition:
• Accredited by Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
• Accredited by Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
• An IMC Advantage Partner of Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
• Recognised by Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
• A member of the Chartered Association of Business Schools (CABS)
4. Candidates with a degree from a University accredited by the home government of the home country may be considered for appointment into the Singapore Public Service2.
5. University of Essex is officially recognised by the UK government1.
6. You can finance your programme fees through education loans* with affordable monthly instalment payment. *Education loan scheme offered by Maybank and OCBC. Terms and conditions apply, subject to bank’s approval
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Accounting (Top-up)
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Accounting and Finance (Top-up)
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Banking and Finance (Top-up)
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Financial Management (Top-up)