Kaplan Higher Education Institute
Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University (BCU)
- BCU has an enviable reputation for providing quality, student-focused education in a professional and friendly environment.
- With around 23,500 students from 80 countries, BCU is a large, diverse and increasingly popular place to study. We put students at the heart of everything we do, giving them the best opportunities for future success.
- Graduate Employment Survey: 90 % graduates entering employment or further study within six months.
- Research Excellence Framework (REF2014), revealed that 90% of BCU’s research has delivered ‘outstanding’ or ‘very considerable’ impact in the real-world.
- BCU Business School is one of the UK’s largest, most established and most respected business schools.
- The programmes are practice based and many have an international focus, which means your course will be entirely relevant to today’s business world.
- BCU has forged strong links with many national and global organisations, which give students the opportunity to put theory into practice and really understand what you learn.
- BCU offering over 40 highly innovative undergraduate and postgraduate courses that are tailored to student and industry needs and wants.
BCU Business School Accreditations
- BCU Business School is highly recognised for the quality of its academic programmes. A significant amount of its provision has accreditation from professional bodies.
- European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD)
- The Association of Business Schools (ABS)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- The Institute of Internal Auditors UK and Ireland (IIA) and IIA Inc
- The Internal Auditing Education Partnership (IAEP)
- The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
- The Institute of Risk Management (IRM)
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Our impressive learning and teaching facilities include mock courtrooms. You will use these courtrooms to gain experience of realistic legal scenarios and to develop your legal skills.
BCU School of Law Accreditation
- We have more than 40 years’ experience in providing innovative and demanding legal education to those wishing to enter this challenging profession.
- The School of Law is fully accredited by the Law Society and the Bar Council as a Centre for Continuing Professional Development.
- BCU LLB is accredited by the Joint Academic Stage Board of England and Wales as a Qualifying Law Degree (enabling students to progress to qualification as a barrister or solicitor) and is recognised by a large number of overseas legal professional bodies, including the Bar Council of India.
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) International Finance (Top-up)
- Master of Science in Accountancy and Finance (Top-up)
Business and Management
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Business Administration (Top-up)
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Business (Top-up)
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Business and Human Resource Management (Top-up)
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) International Business (Top-up)
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) International Marketing (Top-up)