Kaplan Higher Education Institute
Birmingham City University
Reasons to choose Birmingham City University (BCU)
With around 24,000 students from 80 countries, Birmingham City University (BCU) has an enviable reputation for providing quality, student-focused education in a professional and friendly environment. With a history dating back to 1843, Birmingham City University successfully combines innovative teaching and learning, sector-leading student support and effective partnerships with some of the country’s top employers.
Rankings, Accreditations and Membership:
- Ranked 9th for Land & Property Management in the UK(The complete university guide 2017 )
- Ranked Top 90 in the Guardian University League Table (2016)
- Member of AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business)
- Member of The Chartered Association of Business Schools (CABS)
- Member of European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD)
- Member of Universities United Kingdom (UUK)
- Member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU)
- Accredited by The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) for the Marketing Related Progamme
- Listed Center by CIPD to provide Human Resource Management related degree programme
- Approved institute by Joint Academic Stage Board offering Qualifying Law Degree
- Recognised by Bar Council of India
- Authorised Legal Practice Course Provider by Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA)
- Direct Entry Final Year Degree for Diploma Holders with working experience without bridging*- Gives you a leading edge with a recognised degree credential in this highly competitive job market
- Complete the programme within 12 to 18 months*
- Mainly assignment-based programme that gives you adequate amount of time to apply what you learn in your coursework.
- No Weekend Class** – well-paced study schedule with ample study breaks to cater to your busy schedule
- Modular classes allowing you to focus on one module before starting the next
*Subject to meeting university’s entry requirements.
**Subject to lecturer and classroom availability.
- Unique learning in a mock courtroom, allows you to gain experience of realistic legal scenarios and develop your legal skills.
- The curriculum is practical oriented.
- BCU has over 40 years’ experience in providing innovative and demanding legal education to those wishing to enter this challenging profession. +
- BCU LLB is accredited by the Joint Academic Stage Board as a Qualifying Law Degree (enabling students to progress to qualification as a barrister or solicitor) and is recognised by the Bar Council of India. +
- Possible employment opportunities include:
- Foreign Lawyer
- In-House Legal Counsels
- Police officers
- Well-paced study schedule with ample study breaks to cater to your busy schedule; with no weekend classes.
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) International Finance (Top-up)
- Master of Science in Accountancy and Finance (Top-up)
Business and Management
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Business Administration (Top-up)
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Business (Top-up)
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Business and Human Resource Management (Top-up)
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) International Business (Top-up)
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) International Marketing (Top-up)