Kaplan Higher Education Institute
A Global University of Technology & Design – RMIT University
RMIT engineering is based on innovation and creativity. It is recognised internationally for its expertise and leadership in engineering education and research.
RMIT specialised programmes allow you to develop your skills in the areas that interest you most. You will design and create products, systems, structures and services that transform industry and improve lives. You will benefit from our strong industry partnerships with local and global opportunities.
- Rated 5 stars for excellence (QS stars 2015)
- 21st in the world among universities less than 50 years old
(2015 QS Top 50 Under 50 index)
- Among the world’s Top 100 universities in Engineering
(Civil and Structural; Electrical and Electronic; and Mechanical, Aeronautical and Manufacturing) (2015 QS World University Rankings by Subject)
More reasons to be part of RMIT’s Engineering Global Alumni Network
- Faculty taught – Enhancing Students’ experience with the same academic support found in Melbourne Campus.
- Block Teaching – Emphasises on intense study during a period of 3 weeks and allows for focused and in-depth discussion with your peers and lecturers. This structure allows for work-life balance in the schedule of working individuals especially in the engineering domain.
- Realistic Application – In the final year of your studies, you will undertake a major project that is either industry based or simulates an industrial situation. You will work with industry leaders using the theory and practical experience gained through the programme to solve a problem.
- Reputation for Excellence – We offer you an education that will prepare you for success, expose you to new ideas and equip you with skills and knowledge to transform your future.