Kaplan Higher Education Institute
A Global University of Technology & Design – RMIT University
RMIT engineering is based on innovation and creativity. It is recognised internationally for its expertise and leadership in engineering education and research.
RMIT specialised programmes allow you to develop your skills in the areas that interest you most. You will design and create products, systems, structures and services that transform industry and improve lives. You will benefit from our strong industry partnerships with local and global opportunities.
- RMIT University has a 5 star QS ranking 2016 for excellence in higher education
- Ranked amongst the World’s Top 100 Universities in Engineering (Source: 2016 QS World University Rankings by Subject)
- Founded in 1887 and a global university of technology, design and enterprise with 130-year of history
- Experience the same on-campus teaching with the university lecturers teaching in Singapore
- Unique block teaching method allows for working individuals especially in the engineering domain to enjoy work-life balance
- 16th in the world (QS Top 50 under 50 2016-2017)1
- Among the World’s Top 100 universities in Engineering and Technology (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2017)2
- Among the World’s Top 150 universities that specialises in Mechanical, Aeronautical & Manufacturing Engineering with the (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2017)3
- RMIT University is ranked 71-80 in the world on the basis of employer reputation, alumni outcomes, partnerships with employers, employer-student connections and graduate employment rate. (QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2017)4
- QS Stars
- RMIT University has a 5-Star QS ranking for excellence in higher education. This groups the University with the world’s leading universities for excellence in higher education.
- QS rankings are among the most influential and widely observed international university rankings.
- The QS Stars international evaluation system rates universities world-wide on a range of performance indicators including teaching, facilities, infrastructure, internationalisation, engagement and student employability. Universities are awarded a rating from 0 to 5 Stars, based on the number of points achieved through the evaluation.4