Kaplan Higher Education Institute
Renowned for its expertise and leadership in Engineering, the RMIT University provides students with high-level technical skills required globally and boost their engineering careers anywhere in the world.
Taught by a mix of local and RMIT faculties, these RMIT specialised programmes at Kaplan covers key areas on product design, systems structures and services that transform industry and improve lives.
Industry-based Globally Accredited Qualification1
- 2-week residential visit to RMIT Melbourne Campus in Australia complete with
on-campus workshops and field trips to RMIT’s industry partners
- Recognised by 18 countries including USA, China and Singapore that are signatories to the International Engineering Alliance, the Washington Accord.
- Graduates can apply for membership with Engineers Australia
- 5-star University (QS Stars University Ratings 2016)
- Top 150 universities in Engineering (Mechanical, Aeronautical and Manufacturing) – (QS World University Rankings 2017)
- Excels in engineering research areas such as Electrical and Electronic, Materials and Mechanical Engineering (Australian Research Council 2015))
- One of the five members affiliated with Australian Technology Network (Australian Technology Network)
1 Applicable for Bachelor Degree programme students. Students will be responsible for covering the cost of their own travel and accommodation expenses for the residential visits to RMIT Melbourne Campus.
2 Applicable for Master’s programme students.