Kaplan Higher Education Institute
Royal Holloway, University of London
Reasons to choose Royal Holloway University of London
Royal Holloway, University of London (RHUL) was admitted as Schools of the University of London in 1990. Today, the University of London is made up of 19 institutions and RHUL is one of them.
By choosing to study at Royal Holloway, one of the UK’s leading research intensive universities, you become part of a close knit community that’s all about inspiring you to succeed; academically, socially and culturally.
- A University of London college
- Close to 94% passing rate for 2016 graduates mostly obtaining First Class and Second Class Honours
- Taught by both RHUL and local faculties
- A combination of assignments & examinations
- One Honours Degree with two specialisations giving you the competitive edge
- The Degree is the same as that awarded to on-campus graduates in Royal Holloway, University of London, United Kingdom.
- Direct entry to Year 2 and possible completion in 18 months (subject to University’s approval)
- Ranked 4thin the UK for Marketing by The Complete University Guide 2017
- Ranked 27thin the UK by Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2016/17
- Ranked 173th in the World by Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2016/17
- A member of Chartered Association of Business Schools (CABS)
- A member of The Academy of Business in Society (ABIS)
Accounting, Banking and Finance
Business and Management
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Business and Management (Top-up)
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Management with International Business (Top-up)
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Management with Marketing (Top-up)