Kaplan Higher Education Institute
Swinburne University of Technology
Reasons to choose Swinburne University of Technology
Swinburne University of Technology is a world-class, multidisciplinary institution leading the way in science, technology, business, design and innovation. The university’s strengths build on the founding principles of equal opportunity, student-focused learning and industry engagement. The university provides students with access to high-quality teaching, exposure to high-impact global research, and active engagement with both industry and the community.
Rankings, Accreditations and Awards
- Swinburne University of Technology is ranked in the World’s Top 51 – 60 Universities under 50 years old (QS Top 50 under 50 2018)
- Swinburne University of Technology is ranked in the World’s Top 61 Universities under 50 years old (Times Higher Education Top 150 global universities under 50 2017)
- It is also ranked 32nd in the World for art and design, which make it one of the top art and design schools in Australia and the world (2016 QS World University Rankings)
- The Good Universities Guide 2016 awarded us five stars for both graduate satisfaction and generic skills and four stars for teaching quality.
- Top 200 Universities for graduate employability (QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2016)
Professional Accreditations and Recognition
- CPA Australia1
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)2
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)3
- Swinburne University of Technology is in the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) acceptable institutions list.4(Applicable to foreign students applying for work pass only)
- It is recognised by the Australia government. Candidates with a degree from a University accredited by the home government of the country may be considered for appointment into the Singapore Public Service.5
- Flexible Study Schedule
Specially designed for busy working professionals and frequent travellers, you can complete your Degree without compromising your work and family commitments. Swinburne programmes offer you flexible classes with 24/7 online support.
- Complete Your Degree in 12 months
It is possible for you to complete the Swinburne Degree in 12 months instead of 18 months*. Apart from cost-savings and shorter academic duration, this degree sets you apart and gives you the competitive advantage ahead of your peers.
- Quality Teaching by Swinburne Faculty
We bring the Australian university learning experience to you – Swinburne programmes are 100% taught by the university fly-in lecturers. Students can expect quality teaching that is identical as that of on-campus.
- No Bridging Modules
Swinburne allows direct entry into the year 2 of the degree programme. This allows you cost savings and a head start for your career!
*Subject to university’s admission requirements