Kaplan Higher Education Institute
University College Dublin
University College Dublin (UCD) is one of Europe’s largest and leading universities with over 160 years of tradition#. Over the years, UCD has produced a global network of 224,000 graduates+, of which many are successful entrepreneurs, politicians, business leaders and top executives.
The UCD College of Business is one of the elite business schools worldwide to hold the prestigious ‘Triple Crown’ accreditation from EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA3. These accreditations represent the highest form of achievement for business schools – enhancing the value of a degree from UCD throughout the globe.
UCD is one of the 30 world class universities that forms part of the Global Alliance in Management Education (CEMS)^. CEMS is an exclusive academic-corporate partnership which gives its members privileged access to a global pool of top talents. This alliance also includes more than 70 MNCs such as Google, Facebook, UBS, Mastercard, Proctor & Gamble, Shell, Deutsche Bank, HSBC etc.
Ranked Top 1% University in the world¹.
Part of CEMS – An exclusive alliance between the world’s elite universities and MNCs that gives members such as Google and Facebook access to a global pool of top talents.
UCD Faculty & Local Lecturers – Gain a global degree with local context with course schedules that are ideal for everyone, especially busy executives.
PIM (embed URL: http://www.pimnetwork.org/)
PIM stands for Partnership in International Management and is a worldwide consortium of top business schools which provides a framework for international cooperation primarily at the graduate level. Member institutions are carefully selected by the association: PIM schools are recognised both regionally and globally for upholding the highest degree of academic excellence and for supporting the spirit of international cooperation among its students, faculty and administrations.
PRME (embed URL: http://www.unprme.org/)
UCD Smurfit School has signed the UN-backed Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME). The PRME embody a voluntary set of principles to which business schools can adhere in the interest of providing future leaders with the necessary insights and skills to reflect upon, critically analyse, and provide leadership with regard to corporate responsibility.
The PRME is neither a seal of approval nor a compliance-based standard, but a framework for continuous improvement. UCD Smurfit School’s commitment to PRME reflects the focus in the School on corporate responsibility and sustainability as important aspects of re-envisioning business, consistent with our School strategy.
1. Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2016-17
2. Financial Times’ ranking of leading European Business Schools 2014
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Bachelor of Business Studies (Honours) in Banking and Wealth Management (Top-up)
- Bachelor of Business Studies (Honours) in Finance (Top-up)
- Master of Science in Finance
Business and Management
- Bachelor of Business Studies (Honours) in Human Resource Management (Top-up)
- Bachelor of Business Studies (Honours) in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (Top-up)
- Bachelor of Business Studies (Honours) in Management (Top-up)
- Bachelor of Business Studies (Honours) in Marketing (Top-up)
- Bachelor of Business Studies (Honours) in Project Management (Top-up)
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management
- Master of Science in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Master of Science in Management
- Master of Science in Marketing
- Master of Science in Project Management
- Bachelor of Business Studies (Honours) in Information Management (Top-up)
- Master of Science in Information Technology