Kaplan Higher Education Institute
University College Dublin
About University College Dublin
University College Dublin (UCD) is one of Europe’s largest and leading universities with over 160 years of tradition#. Over the years, UCD has produced a global network of 235,000 graduates+, of which many are successful entrepreneurs, politicians, business leaders and top executives.
The UCD College of Business is one of the elite business schools worldwide to hold the prestigious Triple Crown accreditation from AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS*. These accreditations represent the highest form of achievement for business schools – enhancing the value of a degree from UCD across the globe.
- UCD College of Business obtain Triple-Crown accreditation from AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS
- Ranked Top 1% University in the world (Times Higher Education World Ranking 2017)
- Ranked 168th in World’s University Ranking (QS world university ranking 2018)
- Ranked 29th in Europe (European Business School Ranking – UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School)
- Ranked World’s Top 100 by Economist and Financial Times, since 2000
- Taught by UCD Faculty & Local Lecturers (Gain a global degree with the programme taught in local context and schedules that are ideal for everyone, especially busy executives)
- 25-year partnership and over 10,000 graduates with Kaplan
- CEMS partner – An exclusive alliance between the world’s elite universities and MNCs dedicated to educating and preparing future generations of international business leaders.
- Partnership with Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME)
- A member of Global Network for Advanced Management
- A member of Partnership International Management (PIM)
- The degree will be the same as that awarded to on-campus graduates in University College Dublin, Ireland.
- You can finance your programme fees through education loans* with affordable monthly instalment payments.
*Education loan scheme offered by Maybank and OCBC. Terms and conditions apply, subject to bank’s approval. Applicable for local students only.
1. Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2016-17
2. Financial Times’ ranking of leading European Business Schools 2014
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Bachelor of Business Studies (Honours) in Banking and Wealth Management (Top-up)
- Bachelor of Business Studies (Honours) in Finance (Top-up)
- Master of Science in Finance
Business and Management
- Bachelor of Business Studies (Honours) in Human Resource Management (Top-up)
- Bachelor of Business Studies (Honours) in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (Top-up)
- Bachelor of Business Studies (Honours) in Management (Top-up)
- Bachelor of Business Studies (Honours) in Marketing (Top-up)
- Bachelor of Business Studies (Honours) in Project Management (Top-up)
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management
- Master of Science in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Master of Science in Management
- Master of Science in Marketing
- Master of Science in Project Management
- Bachelor of Business Studies (Honours) in Information Management (Top-up)
- Master of Science in Information Technology