Kaplan Higher Education Institute
University of Essex
As the Top 22nd University in UK, the University of Essex (UOE) stays committed to delivering quality programmes and maintaining close links with many professional bodies.
Today, University of Essex Double Specialisation Honours Degrees cover popular subjects such as Accounting, Banking, Finance and even Marketing. The Accounting, Banking and Finance programmes continue to benefit graduates by providing exemptions for qualifications under Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) and Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
Multiple Accreditations for Accounting and Finance Programme
- Get up to 7 ACCA, 6 CIMA and 5 ICAEW1 papers exemptions after graduation2
- Aligned to the Investment Management Certificate (IMC) syllabus, which covers 30% of the CFA Level I curriculum3
Strong Industry Relevance for Banking and Finance Programme
- Get up to 7 ACCA papers exemptions after graduation1
- Aligned to the IMC syllabus, which covers 30% of the CFA Level I curriculum3
Insightful Decision-making Knowledge for Management and Marketing Programme
- Provides deep management perspective with Marketing subjects
- Deep dive into popular subjects such as Management Psychology and Digital Marketing and Social Media
- Top 22 in UK (Times 2018 and Complete University Guide 2018)
- Awarded the prestigious Gold rating for Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) in UK (Times Higher Education 2017)
- 2nd Most International University in the UK and 18th in the World (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2017)
- Shortlisted for British The Sunday Times University of the Year 2018 (News UK)
- Officially recognised by the UK government (UK)
- Candidates with a Degree from a University accredited by the home government of the country may be considered for appointment into the Singapore Public Service (gov.sg)
1 To be eligible for credit based exemptions, ICAEW requires that students apply for credit within 5 years of completion and achieved a minimum mark of 50% in all modules of their Degree programme relevant to their application for credit.
2 Please refer to this link for further information on professional accreditations for both programmes.
3 The IMC provides the ideal foundation for those with future plans for the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Programme. IMC cover 30% of the CFA Level I curriculum. For more information, please refer to CFA Society UK.
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Accounting (Top-up)
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Accounting and Finance (Top-up)
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Banking and Finance (Top-up)
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Financial Management (Top-up)