Recently awarded the prestigious Gold rating for Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) in UK, the University of Portsmouth (UOP) has an excellent reputation for quality teaching and high levels of student satisfaction.
Today, our variety of programmes caters to the needs of popular career fields such as Accounting, Finance, Banking, Forensic Computing and Software Engineering.
Fast-track to ACCA Qualification for Accounting and Financial Programme1
- Complete the ACCA Professional papers during your studies and graduate with an Accounting Degree with an ACCA-Affiliate status
- Get up to 9 ACCA Fundamental papers exemptions after graduation
Accreditation of Prior Learning for Accounting and Financial Programme2
- Students who completed ACCA Fundamental Skills papers may apply for exemptions for up to 6 subjects
- Possible completion within 12 months for part-time students
Triple Specialisation for Economics, Finance and Banking Programme3
- Gain a solid grounding in Finance, Banking practices and Economic policies
Practical-oriented Degrees (for Forensic Computing and Software Engineering)
- Curriculum with 50% hands-on learning component4
- Learn to apply digital forensic tools such as Forensic Toolkit (FTK Imager), The Sleuth Kit and IDA Pro disassembler5
1 Applicable for Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Accountancy and Financial Management (Top-up) students
2 Applicable for Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Accountancy and Financial Management (Top-up) students who completed ACCA Fundamental Skills papers and subject to University approval. Part-time students may complete this programme in 12 months if they receive the maximum exemptions of 6 subjects.
3 Applicable for Bachelor of Science (Economics) (Honours) in Economics, Finance and
Banking (Top-up) students
4 Applicable for both Bachelor of Science (Honours) Forensic Computing (Top-up) and Bachelor of Science (Honours) Software Engineering (Top-up). These programmes are designed with about 50% practical and 50% theory lessons, but subjected to change.
5 Applicable for Bachelor of Science (Honours) Forensic Computing (Top-up) students
6 Applicable for Bachelor of Science (Honours) Software Engineering (Top-up) students