WSQ Diploma Certificate Application
Please refer to the steps below for your WSQ Diploma Certificate application.
To view Training Records from SkillsConnect:
- Log in to SkillsConnect at https://www.skillsconnect.gov.sg/sop/portal/.
- Click on ‘Login’ and choose ‘Individuals’.
- Login with your SingPass credentials.
- Click on ‘View Achievement’.
- On the left menu bar, click on ‘View Achievement’.
- Select ‘Course Attended’ on the drop-down bar. A record of courses attended will be reflected on-screen.
For a step-by-step guide, please download: Manual for SkillsConnect.pdf
To fill in records of courses attended:
- To obtain the application form, please click here. Click on the download button at the top right-hand corner to download a copy of the application form. Fill in your respective details for all courses attended in the second tab of the excel sheet.
- Fill in details of personal particulars from columns A – O.
- Under “Assessment Venue” (column P), please indicate Kaplan Professional for courses attended with Kaplan.
*For courses not attended with Kaplan, please indicate the name of training provider.
- For columns Q and V, please indicate course start and end dates respectively in ‘DDMMYY’ format.
- For column S, please indicate the course reference code. (This can be obtained from the SkillsConnect records – refer to Manual for SkillsConnect).
Please note 1 application form can only be submitted for 1 diploma qualification request. Please email the completed submission template to [email protected] for processing. The processing timeline will take about 1.5 weeks from your submission date to Kaplan, on the condition that the information in your submission template is accurate.