Why Choose ACCA?
ACCA has a worldwide reputation for excellence and its rigorous qualifications are recognised and respected across the globe. ACCA is based on international Accounting standards, making it the only truly international professional Accountancy qualification out there.
An ACCA Qualification provides you with the knowledge in all areas of Accountancy to open up your employment opportunities, ensuring you have the full skill set to develop into a well-rounded Accounting and Finance professional. Employers seek out ACCA-trained professionals because they know they have the professional values, strategic thinking and technical skills to drive their organisations forward.
We are giving away ACCA scholarships (up to S$3,350 per student)* to help you achieve your career goals. Contact our Course Consultant or click here to apply today.
*Terms and conditions apply, see below.
For Local Students (Singaporeans/PR/Employment Pass/Long-Term Visit Pass holders), please contact:
Do you meet the criteria?
You are eligible to apply:
- If you are a new student;
- If you are a local student holding a Singapore Citizenship, Singapore Permanent Residence (PR), Employment Pass or Long-Term Visit Pass (LTVP);
- If you pass the shortlist interviews conducted by ACCA and Kaplan; and
- If you register and sit for the ACCA exams at the next immediate availability (ie. to sit for exams in December 2022 if classes were attended in July 2022)
Application and Selection Process
|1 Jul 2022||Closing date for applications|
|2 Jul – 10 Jul 2022||Selection process by ACCA Singapore|
|11 Jul 2022||Announcement of awardees and issuance of Scholarship Letter of Offer by Kaplan|
Terms & Conditions
- ACCA Singapore in collaboration with Kaplan Higher Education Academy (KHEA) will be awarding ACCA Scholarships of up to S$3,350 per student. The scholarship will be awarded based on merit and will be at the discretion of ACCA Singapore and KHEA.
- The scholarship application is open only to new ACCA students enrolling in the KHEA July 2022 ACCA intake.
- The scholarship application period opens now till 1 July 2022 (inclusive).
- The scholarship will be granted for any 2 modules from the ACCA course taken at KHEA and excludes examination fees.
- Awardees will be informed on 11 July 2022 via email. A Scholarship Letter of Offer from KHEA will be issued to the awardees. Course registration for awardees must be done in-person at the student reception counter of Kaplan City Campus @ Wilkie Edge Level 2, and the Scholarship Letter of Offer must be presented.
- The Scholarship value granted to the awardee will be set off against the ACCA course fees. Awardees will not be required to make payment for the 2 selected modules.
- ACCA Singapore and KHEA reserve the right to seek full repayment for the value of the Scholarship disbursed to the student should the student withdraw from the course, terminate the scholarship or if any fraudulent claims were made in the application.
- The scholarship may be withdrawn at any time if the Scholarship holder’s progress or behaviour is deemed unsatisfactory, as determined at the reasonable discretion of ACCA Singapore and/or KHEA.
- The scholarship awarded is strictly non-transferable.
- The scholarship application is open only to new ACCA students enrolling in the KHEA July 2022 ACCA intake. Students who have already benefited from any other existing ACCA or KHEA promotions are not eligible for the scholarship.
- ACCA Singapore and KHEA reserve the right to amend, suspend or discontinue this Scholarship at any time without notice. In the event of any dispute, the decision of ACCA and KHEA will be final and binding.
- To register for the scholarship, please contact the respective Course Consultant Ms Lenny Samsodin at +65 8317 8269 (SMS/WhatsApp) or [email protected].