The Master of Leadership at Monash University teaches you to lead with confidence. Leadership at Monash University addresses the human and learning dimensions of organisations. It is this human focus that sets our course apart.
After one year of study, you will feel confident to lead organisational learning, innovation and to unleash creativity at a time when the need for this has never been greater. This course is designed for those who aspire to take the next step in their career. It suits professionals from all sectors including business, schools and community organisations. Your leadership potential will be developed by adopting formal and informal approaches that inspire learning and transformation.
The Master of Leadership is designed to meet the needs of those who are interested in learning about and developing their capacity for leadership. Our graduates work in leadership roles in a wide variety of organisations including the school sector, adult vocational and tertiary education, management and administration, research, human resources, industrial relations, organisational management, planning and policy analysis, quality management and training.
This course consists of four 12-point coursework units. Students must complete 4 units out of the following 5 units listed below:
- Leadership challenge project
- Leadership Studies
- Leading Organisational Decision-Making
- Inner Leadership: Understanding Self and Others
Click for reasons to choose Monash University
4-Unit Programme (Duration: 12 months instead of 24 months)
- A Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in a related field with at least a credit (60%) average and a minimum of two years relevant professional experience; or
- A Bachelor’s (honours) Degree and/or Graduate Certificate and/or Graduate Diploma (or equivalent) in any field with at least a credit (60%) average and a minimum of two years relevant professional experience; or
- A Bachelor’s (honours) Degree and/or Graduate Certificate and/or Graduate Diploma (or equivalent) in a related field with at least a credit (60%) average.
Applicants who do not meet the Master’s admission requirements will be assessed for entry into the Graduate Certificate of Education Studies. Upon completion of the Graduate Certificate of Education Studies with a credit average, students will be admitted into the 4-unit Master’s Degree programme directly.
In all cases, the final decision for admission to the programme rests with the University.
Each term is a 3-month period covering 1 course of study. Each unit consists of 20 contact hours and will be conducted on week 4 or week 5 of the term, from Thursday till Sunday, after office hours in the evenings and/or over the weekends/public holidays.
100% course work
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structure will be awarded the Master of Leadership in Organisational Learning from Monash University.
The Degree awards will be the same as that awarded to the on-campus graduates.
The total fee covers university registration, lectures/tutorials/workshops and assessments such as assignments/tests/examinations/projects (where applicable), programme materials in digital format, Degree (if earned) and transcript.
- S$24,796.61 per academic year (Per academic year refers to 12 months, including 4 units)
- The program can be normally completed in a minimum of 1 academic year.
- Receive $400 referral bursary when you recommend your friend to join our master degree course. T&Cs apply.
Choice of flexible repayment schemes available to suit your needs
- Standard Repayment: Pay your monthly instalments (principal and interest) once your loan is disbursed.
- Partial Repayment: Pay partial instalments for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is earlier. Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence thereafter.
- Interest Servicing: Pay only interest for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is earlier. Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence thereafter.
Flexible repayment tenure of up to 8 years
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application fee: SGD 181.90
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
*Note: All fees are subjected to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 7 March 2018. For more information about the programme, please contact our course consultant.
Click here for Terms and Conditions for Rebates and Offers
There are 2 intakes per year. Please contact our consultants to obtain a copy of the class schedules
Achieve your career goals in Education and Leadership with Master in Education with the Top Australia University – Monash University.
Interested applicants who wish to learn more, please contact Yetty Zhang at +6581001022.