The Master of Laws in International Business Law meets the current demand for specialist knowledge and skills in a rapidly expanding field. This programme provides you with the opportunity to explore the legal regulation of the world of international business, and you will acquire knowledge and understanding of the aspects of substantive and procedural law.
- International Corporate Law
- Transnational Commercial Law
- Corporate Criminality and Tax Evasion
- Advanced Legal Research Methods
- International Intellectual Property Law
- Conflict Resolution in Business
You may complete the programme within 12 months.
Minimum Entry Requirements:
Minimum Age: 20 years old
Academic Level :
• A Bachelor’s Degree
• Other qualifications will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
In all cases, the final decision on admission to the programme rests with the University.
• IELTS 6.5 overall with a minimum of 6.0 in all bands
• Applicants are required to meet the University’s English language requirement
This programme consists of 7 modules and may be completed in a minimum of 12 months.
Each module is supported with 24 contact hours. Dissertation is 3 hrs. Classes are generally conducted on weekdays evenings.
The actual cycle may vary depending on the nature of the programme and the lecturers’ availability. The University and Kaplan reserve the rights to alter the learning cycle, days and timing of the seminar if necessary.
Each unit is assessed by any combination of written assignments, projects, presentations or examinations. Assessment methods may vary according to individual unit requirements.
Students who successfully complete and pass the units stipulated in the programme structure will be awarded the Master of Laws in International Business Law from Birmingham City University.
The Master’s Degree will be the same as that awarded to the on-campus graduates.
The total fee covers university registration, lectures/tutorials/workshops and assessments such as assignments/tests/examinations/projects (where applicable), programme materials in digital format, Degree (if earned) and transcript.
- Programme Fee: S$22,470 payable in 4 instalments
- Receive S$400 referral fee when you recommend a friend to enrol in our Master’s Degree programme. T&Cs apply.
Choice of flexible repayment schemes available to suit your needs:
- Standard Repayment: Pay your monthly instalments (principal and interest) once your loan is disbursed.
- Partial Repayment: Pay partial instalments for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is earlier. Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence thereafter.
- Interest Servicing: Pay only interest for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is earlier. Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence thereafter.
Flexible repayment tenure of up to 8 years
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application Fee: S$181.90
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
All fees are subject to change annually. The fees above have been updated, and are accurate as of 07 April 2020. For more information about the programme, please contact our programme consultant.
Click here for Terms and Conditions for Rebates and Offers
There are 2 intakes per year. Please contact our consultant to obtain a copy of the class schedules.
Legal Administrator, Ministry of Health
Market Risk and Product Control, Global Markets, United Overseas Bank
Assistant Manager, Singapore Institute of Technology
Financial Consultant, iPlanners
General Manager, Meyado Private Wealth Management
Brand Communications Manager, Appliance Manufacturer
Executive, People’s Association