This is a one year top-up direct honours degree programme. The programme consists of 6 modules and may be completed in a minimum of 12 months.
- Comparative International Reporting
- Current Issues in Company Reporting
- Financial Management
- International Business Strategy
- International Corporate Finance
Minimum Entry Requirements:
- Polytechnic Diploma
- Kaplan Diploma
- Other Private Diplomas or Foreign qualifications will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
- In all cases, the final decision on admission to the programme rests with the University.
- IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
- Applicants are required to meet the University’s English language requirement (http://www.bcu.ac.uk/international/your-application/english-language-and-english-tests/accepted-qualifications)
Students will attend a combination of lectures, tutorials and workshops in this programme. This one year top-up direct honours programme consists of 6 modules and may be completed in a minimum of 12 months by enrolling in 2-3 modules per trimester over 3 academic trimesters. Each module is supported with 24 contact hours with two intensive teaching blocks over the duration of a trimester. This is to suit the busy schedules of students enrolled in this programme. There will be no weekend classes.
Case studies are used to explore concepts applied to real-world scenarios. Experiential learning is encouraged via project-based assignments. Analysis, synthesis and evaluation are developed as themes throughout the programme. A wide variety of assessment approaches are used across the programme. These include articles, business reports, academic papers, presentations, projects and examinations (case-based, open-book and closed-book). Assessment methods may vary according to individual module requirements.
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structure will be awarded the Bachelor of Arts (Honours) International Finance (Top-up) from Birmingham City University.
The Degree awarded will be the same as that to the on-campus graduates.
The total fee covers university registration, lectures/tutorials/workshops and assessments such as assignments/tests/examinations/projects (where applicable), programme materials in digital format, Degree (if earned) and transcript.
- Programme fee: S$14,231.00 payable in 3 instalments
- Receive $400 referral bursary when you recommend your friend to join our degree course. T&Cs apply.
Choice of flexible repayment schemes available to suit your needs
- Standard Repayment: Pay your monthly instalments (principal and interest) once your loan is disbursed.
- Partial Repayment: Pay partial instalments for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is earlier. Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence thereafter.
- Interest Servicing: Pay only interest for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is earlier. Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence thereafter.
Flexible repayment tenure of up to 8 years
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application fee: SGD 181.90
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
*Note: All fees are subjected to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 26 Oct 2016. For more information about the programme, please contact our course consultant.
Click here for Terms and Conditions for Rebates and Offers
There are 3 intakes per year. Please contact our consultants to obtain a copy of the class schedules
Legal Administrator, Ministry of Health
Market Risk and Product Control, Global Markets, United Overseas Bank
Assistant Manager, Singapore Institute of Technology
Financial Consultant, iPlanners
General Manager, Meyado Private Wealth Management
Brand Communications Manager, Appliance Manufacturer
Executive, People’s Association