- Course Description
Introduction to CPA Program
CPA Australia is one of the world’s leading professional accountancy organisations with more than 160,000 members in 118 countries. A large number of CPA Australia members hold senior leadership roles, and a large proportion of these operate at CEO or CFO level – or in business owner roles.
The CPA (Certified Practising Accountant) designation is recognised throughout the world and denotes a combination of strategic business skill and leadership as well as technical rigour. It represents a soundness in depth, breadth and quality of knowledge in accounting and finance. The CPA Program is a rigorous, educational and experienced program, comprising education segments and integrated workplace learning.
For more information on the CPA Program and gaining the CPA designation, visit www.cpaaustralia.com.au.
Why Study with Kaplan?
Kaplan Higher Education Academy is a Registered Tuition Provider for the CPA Program, offering tuition to CPA Program professional level candidates since 2011. The tuition provided to candidates by Kaplan Higher Education Academy complements the CPA Program distance education program, helping to prepare candidates for their CPA Program exams.
- Registered Tuition Provider in Singapore for the CPA Program
- Longest-running provider in Singapore since 2011
- Prepared more than 1,000 CPA students for their exams
For both part-time and full-time study, the Minimum Entry Requirements are:
- Minimum Age: 18
- Academic Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (Applicants in their final year of a bachelor degree course at the time of application will be assessed
on a case-by-case basis. The final admissions decision to a programme rests with CPA Australia.)
- Language Proficiency: IELTS 5.5 and above or equivalent
To use the CPA Australia designation, a member must:
- Complete a degree or a postgraduate award recognised by CPA Australia
- Complete the CPA programme, a comprehensive postgraduate professional study programme
- Complete three years of supervised or mentored experience in Finance, Accounting or Business
- Undertake CPD activities each year
- Comply with the strict code of conduct set by CPA Australia
Candidates have to visit www.cpaaustralia.com.au for the assessment pathway test to determine your entry point to the CPA Program.
|Foundation Exams (Non-Accounting Pathway)||CPA Program® (Accounting Pathway)|
|Who is this for:
||Who is this for:
The revision course provided to candidates will complement the CPA Program distance education program, helping to prepare candidates for their CPA Program professional level segments.
Download the course schedule for:
- CPA Program (Domestic students) – January 2020 Intake
- CPA Program (International students) – January 2020 Intake
The Kaplan360 application, available on both Apple and Google Play stores, can also be used to track class schedules. For more information, please visit https://www.kaplan.com.sg/terms-use-kaplan360/
New international students are required to pay the following fees upon registration.
|New International Student Application Fee||S$672.00|
|Local Transfer Student Application Fee||S$370.00|
|Fee Protection Scheme (FPS)||Paid by Kaplan|
|Medical Insurance Fee (valid up to 1 year only)||$46.05|
|Supplementary Fee||$180 (per intake)|
#Prices indicated are inclusive of GST
International students who enrol for Kaplan Higher Education Academy (KHEA) course packages will enjoy “Green Lane” processing of student pass applications. “Green Lane” means reduced processing time, waiver of a security deposit, waiver of interview for PRC students and the student pass will be valid for the full duration of the course. For more for information, click to view the Student Pass Application Process
Fee Protection Scheme (FPS)
Kaplan has put in place requirements which include the Fee Protection Scheme (FPS) regulated by the Committee for Private Education (CPE). For more information, please visit www.ssg-wsg.gov.sg
FPS is applicable to ALL students (regardless of nationality and the type of passes, i.e. dependent’s pass, student’s pass, work permit etc). It is mandatory for all students to apply for FPS and sign a student contract when they enrol for courses with any Private Education Institution (PEI) with EduTrust Certification.
For international students wish to opt-in for medical insurance, their Insurance Premium will be $46.05(inclusive of 7% GST). CPE has mandated that students who opt out must produce their medical insurance policy for verification by the PEI. KHEA will only exempt students who submit a copy of their medical insurance policy for opting out. Please download the following medical insurance guideline documents:
- KHEA – Medical Insurance Certificate
- KHEA Benefits Schedule GHS Plan 1 – $30K + GPA $20K
- KHEA Outpatient Co-pay Product Summary & FAQs
- Private Education Institution Combined Claim Form
- Group Hospitalisation & Surgical Insurance Product Summary and FAQs
- Group Personal Accident Insurance Product Summary & FAQs
- Smartcare Provider | Smartcare Provider List (PDF)
- Your Guide to Health Insurance