- Course Description
Our Live Online lessons offer all the benefits of a typical Association of Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA) classroom lesson such as the exam-focused study materials, structured lessons timetable, and most importantly, live tutor interaction.
When you purchase Live Online for self-study, you have the added flexibility of being able to study at home, the office or anywhere in the world with an internet connection.
Blended Learning Package
Get ready for your ACCA exams with both classroom-revision classes and ACCA Live Online! With the Blended Learning Package, you may enjoy discounts of up to 50% for Live Online.* Grasp concepts more clearly, with help from our friendly and experienced lecturers such as Marty Windle, Irene Teng and Angela Mullany.
*Classroom Learning and Blended Learning Package is only available for the following exams: Strategic Business Leader (SBL); Strategic Business Reporting (SBR); Advanced Audit & Assurance (AAA). ACCA Live Online is available for all papers. Terms and conditions apply.
What is included in the Blended Learning Package:
- Classroom revision lectures: These sessions will focus on how to answer questions and stress exam techniques.
- Online tuition and revision: The online lectures offer you the flexibility to understand core topics and catch up on lessons at your own time. You can also post questions to the tutor and fellow students, which can be answered immediately through an instant messenger chat panel.
- Mock exam and review: Get ample practice with a mock exam and receive direct feedback on your exam techniques.
- Online resources: Easier access to course content via built-in marking tools and discussion forums.
- Live lectures – Fully interactive virtual lessons with a live video link of the tutor and a virtual whiteboard where course material and the tutor’s own notes and examples will appear.
- Interactive – Students can post questions to the tutor and the other students, they will be answered immediately through an instant messenger chat panel.
- Time zone variants – Students can access lectures at different times to suit their location.
- Convenience – Students can study from work, home, or anywhere with a reliable Internet connection.
- Flexibility – Lessons are recorded so if they miss a session they can catch up in their own time and not fall behind with their studies.
- Additional expert support – In addition to the live tutor support, all students get access to expert tutors in virtual lessons who are on hand every step of the way.
- Live chat – Available to students for syllabus queries
- User-friendly – A relaxed learning environment, allows students to absorb the knowledge of a live lesson with easy to use technologies via our WebEx platform.
- A confirmation email with details of your online lessons and a welcome brochure.
- Individual link invitations to your Live Online lessons.
With tuition recordings for 4 sittings (approx. 1 year) and revision recordings for 2 sittings (approx. 6 months).
- Invitation to the Live Online Discussion Forums, where you can interact with your tutors and
other students. This is also where you can find the recordings of the online lessons once they have passed.
- Study Text, ACCA Study Notes, Exam Kit and Pocket Notes.
The sign-up fees per subject and discount rates for Live Online (Virtual Classroom) are shown below.
OF – Original Fees
PF1 – Special Promotion Fees (with 10% Discount)1
PF2 – Special Promotion Fees (with 20% Discount with Two Subjects or More)2
|Title: Corporate & Business Law (UK variant)|
|Abbreviations: F4 CL|
|Title: Performance Management|
|Abbreviations: F5 PM|
|Title: Taxation (UK variant)|
|Abbreviations: F6 TX|
|Title: Financial Reporting (Intl & UK variant)|
|Abbreviations: F7 FR|
|Title: Audit & Assurance (Intl & UK variant)|
|Abbreviations: F8 AA|
|Title: Financial Management|
|Abbreviations: F9 FM|
|Title: Governance, Risk & Ethics|
|Abbreviations: P1 GRE|
|Title: Corporate Reporting (Intl & UK variant)|
|Abbreviations: P2 CR|
|Title: Business Analysis|
|Abbreviations: P3 BA|
|Title: Advanced Financial Management|
|Abbreviations: P4 AFM|
|Title: Advanced Performance Management|
|Abbreviations: P5 APM|
|Title: Advanced Taxation (UK variant)|
|Abbreviations: P6 ATX|
All prices above are inclusive of GST.
Please kindly download our schedule for more information about the online lessons commencement dates.
If students need technical assistance with the purchased product, they can either contact the UK Customer Support Team on +441612590259 or email directly to [email protected].
General Terms and Conditions
- ACCA Live Online Fees must be paid in full and are non-refundable.
- Purchases will only be recognised upon receipt of payment.
- All fees quoted include GST unless otherwise stated.
- Kaplan Learning Institute reserves the right to vary, amend or discontinue any or all of the discounts as it deems appropriate.
Kaplan Learning Institute shall treat all students’ particulars with the strictest confidence for legitimate purpose and will not disclose to external parties.
Kaplan Learning Institute Pte Ltd is the official distributor in Singapore for the Kaplan Live Online product. We expressly disclaim any warranties express or implied in connection with the product, including but not limited to, without limitation for these study materials products and third party links. THE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY KAPLAN, ITS DEALERS, DISTRIBUTORS, AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY, OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF THIS WARRANTY, AND YOU MAY NOT RELY ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE. KAPLAN DOES NOT WARRANT, GUARANTEE, OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF USE, OF THE PRODUCT OR WRITTEN MATERIALS IN TERMS OF CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, CURRENTNESS, OR OTHERWISE, AND THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE RESULTS AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCT IS ASSUMED BY YOU. IF THE PRODUCT IS DEFECTIVE, YOU AND NOT KAPLAN, OR ITS DEALERS, DISTRIBUTORS, AGENTS, OR EMPLOYEES, ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING AND CORRECTION OTHER THAN EXPRESSLY DESCRIBED ABOVE.