Ranked among the Top 1% of institutions worldwide1 and one of the few elite business schools to hold the ‘Triple Crown’ accreditation2 from AACSB (US), AMBA (UK) and EQUIS (Europe), University College Dublin (UCD) delivers top quality Master’s Degrees to help professionals fulfil their goals.
All Degrees awarded by University College Dublin (UCD), with programmes delivered via Kaplan in Singapore, are accredited by the Chinese Service Center of Scholarly Exchange (CSCSE), an affiliation to the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China3.
The Master of Science (MSc) in Project Management programme is designed for professionals who wish to achieve mastery in Project Management, accelerate their career growth and build their network with like-minded business leaders. The programme offers a solid foundation in key areas of Project Management and Project Research.
Students will acquire the necessary theoretical knowledge, analytical skills, and methodologies to grow their career in the world of Project Management.
Graduation & Degree Awarded
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the programme structure will be awarded the Master of Science in Project Management from University College Dublin. The Master’s Degree will be the same as that awarded to on-campus graduates.
This Master’s Degree programme may be completed in a minimum of 18 months on a part-time basis. Below is the programme structure:
- Organisational Behaviour
- Global Strategic Management
- Corporate Financial Management
- Action Research Project
- Managing Digital Business
- Planning and Decision Making Techniques
- Project Management Tools and Techniques
- Project Scope and Feasibility Evaluation
This Master’s Degree programme accepts a wide range of qualifications, which includes:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- Applicants with no Bachelor’s Degree but possess relevant professional qualification and work experience will be considered on case-by-case basis
In all cases, the final decision on admission to the programme rests with the University.
- Students are required to meet the University’s English language requirement. Click here for more information.
Each module is delivered over a period of 9 weeks. The lessons are typically held on the third week for 5 consecutive days (Inclusive of weekdays and weekends).
Each module is supported with 24 contact hours. Classes are generally conducted on weekends and evenings on weekdays.
Assessment & Exams
Each module is assessed by any combination of class participation, written assignments, projects and examinations. Assessment methods may vary according to individual module requirements.
The total tuition fee covers registration, lectures/tutorials/workshops, and assessments such as assignments/tests/examinations/projects (where applicable), programme materials in digital format, Degree (if earned) and transcript.
- Tuition Fee: S$23,968 (6 modules with 2 Research Papers) payable in 4 instalments
- Receive a S$400 referral fee when you recommend a friend to enrol in our Master’s Degree programme1
1Click here for Terms and Conditions for Rebates and Offers.
- Non-Refundable Application Fee: S$192.60
- Student Development Fee: S$278.202
2Payment for this fee will be included in the first instalment.
The Student Development Fee covers the provision of a comprehensive range of initiatives aimed at enhancing the career and industry-readiness of Kaplan students, such as programmes aimed at improving interpersonal skills, technical and digital skills, as well as career advisory and job matching services. More details can be found here.
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
Note: Fees remain subject to change. Applicant will be charged the prevailing fees at the time of application. For more information about the programme, please contact our programme consultant.
Click here for more information on Mode of Payment.
Choice of flexible repayment schemes available to suit your needs
- Standard Repayment: Pay your monthly instalments (principal and interest) once your loan is disbursed.
- Partial Repayment: Pay partial instalments for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is earlier. Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence thereafter.
- Interest Servicing: Pay only interest for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is earlier. Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence thereafter.
- Flexible repayment tenure of up to 8 years
There are 2 intakes per year. Please contact our consultants to obtain a copy of the class schedules.
3Applies to Degrees awarded after March 2016
Property Executive, Property Management Industry
Director, Education & Training Industry
Client Adviser, Finance Industry
Assistant Manager, a Charitable Organisation
Entrepreneur, Clean Energy and Technology Industry
Business Development Analyst, Cavago