This programme is designed to meet the needs of contemporary international businesses and blends academic excellence and professional skills, equipping you with marketable skills to operate and excel at strategic level across different sectors and in different countries. The programme has a strong emphasis on employability and enhancing employability skills, and will help you develop general communication and inter-personal skills.
The conclusion of your studies will enable you to acquire well-developed powers of analysis, clear perspectives on strategy and strategic thinking, creative problem solving, an entrepreneurial mindset and highly effective communication and research skills — all of which are demanded by employers around the world.
- Marketing Manager
- Operations Manager
- Business Analyst
- Financial Manager
- Product Manager
- Ads Integrity Strategy Lead
- Senior Product Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Partner Development Manager
- Learning Strategist
- Strategic Human Resources Management
- Global Marketing Management
- Managing Financial Performance
- International Operations and Project Management
- Strategic Leadership and Organisational Transformation
- Enterprise, Innovation and Creativity
- Contemporary Strategic Management in Global Contexts
- Dissertation (including Research Methods)
You may complete the programme within 12 months.
Minimum Entry Requirements:
- A minimum 2.2 Honours Degree from a British university or an equivalent overseas institution in any subject. Third Class Honours or Ordinary Degrees may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Applications from international applicants with equivalent qualifications are welcome. Please refer to your respective country page for further details on the equivalent qualifications accepted: https://www.bcu.ac.uk/international/bcu-in-your-country
- Other qualifications will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
In all cases, the final decision on admission to the programme rests with the University.
- IELTS 6.0 (no band below 5.5)
- Applicants are required to meet the University’s English language requirement
This programme consists of 8 units and may completed in a minimum of 12 months.
Each unit is supported with 40 contact hours except for Dissertation (including Research Methods) with 20 contact hours, and 3 hours of academic consultation and supervision.
Classes are generally conducted during daytime on weekdays.
The actual cycle may vary depending on the nature of the programme and the lecturers’ availability. The University and Kaplan reserve the rights to alter the learning cycle, days and timing of the seminar if necessary.
Each unit is assessed by any combination of written assignments, projects, presentations or examinations. Assessment methods may vary according to individual unit requirements.
Students who successfully complete and pass the units stipulated in the programme structure will be awarded the International Master of Business Administration from Birmingham City University.
The Master’s Degree will be the same as that awarded to the on-campus graduates.
The total fee covers University registration, lectures/tutorials/workshops and assessments such as assignments/tests/examinations/projects (where applicable), programme materials in digital format, Degree (if earned) and transcript.
- Tuition Fee: S$26,750 payable in 3 instalments
- Receive a S$400 referral fee when you recommend a friend to enrol in our Master’s Degree programme1
1Click here for Terms and Conditions for Rebates and Offers.
For International Students
- Tuition Fee:
- S$27,606 payable in 2 instalments
- Non-Refundable Application Fee: S$192.60
- Student Development Fee: S$278.202
2Payment for this fee will be included in the first instalment.
The Student Development Fee covers the provision of a comprehensive range of initiatives aimed at enhancing the career and industry-readiness of Kaplan students, such as programmes aimed at improving interpersonal skills, technical and digital skills, as well as career advisory and job matching services. More details can be found here.
For International Students
- Application Fee: S$492.20
- Administration Fee: S$963 (includes application for Kaplan Student Access Card, Student’s Pass, Fee Protection Scheme and Medical Insurance)
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
Note: Fees remain subject to change. Applicant will be charged the prevailing fees at the time of application. For more information about the programme, please contact our programme consultant.
Click here for more information on Mode of Payment.
Choice of flexible repayment schemes available to suit your needs:
- Standard Repayment: Pay your monthly instalments (principal and interest) once your loan is disbursed.
- Partial Repayment: Pay partial instalments for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is earlier. Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence thereafter.
- Interest Servicing: Pay only interest for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is earlier. Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence thereafter.
- Flexible repayment tenure of up to 8 years
There are 2 intakes per year. Please contact our consultant to obtain a copy of the class schedules.
Senior Marketing Executive, Food and Beverage Industry
Business Excellence Assistant Manager, Ricoh (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Manager of Air Export Operations for Cargo, Dnata Singapore Pte Ltd
Sales Consultant, Ricoh (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Marketing Executive, Interior Design Industry
Legal Administrator, Ministry of Health
Market Risk and Product Control, Global Markets, United Overseas Bank
Assistant Manager, Singapore Institute of Technology