The Master of Science in Entrepreneurship and Innovation programme equips students with the knowledge and skills to develop their entrepreneurial potential to start a new business or develop an innovative project within an organisation. Students will gain critical thinking skills, communication skills, and in-depth understanding about entrepreneurship and innovation that will benefit them in their preferred pursuits.
The programme prepares the students for possible careers as entrepreneurs, managers in public and private sectors, policy makers, etc.
The Master of Science in Entrepreneurship and Innovation programme can be completed in a minimum of 15 months in Singapore.
- Venture Creation and Financial Planning
- Entrepreneurship & Consultancy
- Entrepreneurial Marketing
- Ethics and Social Entrepreneurship
- Family and Small Business Management
- Dissertation Preparation and Research Methods
- Independent Business Research Project
- UK Bachelor’s Degree 2nd Class Lower (Honours) or equivalent.
- Relevant professional qualifications and relevant experience in an associated area will be considered by the university on the case-by-case basis.
- Final decision on admission to the programme rests with the university.
English language requirement:
IELTS 6.5 overall with a minimum of 6.0 in all sub-scores.
Each term is a 12-week period covering the required programme of study, with a total of 21 contact hours per module. It is comprised of seminars conducted lecturers from Royal Holloway, University of London.
Assessment methods vary in accordance with the aims and outcomes of a specific topic or programme, but frequently involve a combination of in-programme assessment and formal end of academic session written examinations. In addition group and individual projects, in-programme tests, group and individual presentations, reports, quantitative analysis and essays are all used at some point during the programmes. For all assessments except in-programme tests, students receive detailed feedback from the examiner in a standardised format.
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the programme structure will be awarded the Master of Science in Entrepreneurship and Innovation from Royal Holloway, University of London.
Degree will be the same as that awarded to on-campus graduates.
The total fee covers university registration, lectures/tutorials/workshops and assessments such as assignments/tests/examinations/projects (where applicable), programme materials in digital format, Degree (if earned) and transcript.
- Programme fee: S$22,470.00 (payable in 5 instalments)
- Receive S$400 referral bursary when you recommend your friend to sign-up for the Degree programme. T&Cs apply.
Choice of flexible repayment schemes available to suit your needs:
- Standard Repayment: Pay your monthly instalments (principal and interest) once your loan is disbursed.
- Partial Repayment: Pay partial instalments for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is earlier. Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence thereafter.
- Interest Servicing: Pay only interest for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is earlier. Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence thereafter.
Flexible repayment tenure of up to 8 years
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application fee: S$181.90
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
*Note: All fees are subject to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 18 Jan 2016. For more information about the programme, please contact our programme consultant.
Click here for Terms and Conditions for Rebates and Offers
There are 2 intakes per year. Please contact our programme consultant to obtain a copy of the class schedules.
Art Administrator, Statutory Board
Financial Advisor, Manulife Financial Advisers
Sales Coordinator, Established International Trade Company
CEM Specialist, Ericsson Telecom
Business Analyst, Globalroam