Graduating from Poly this year? We are inviting you to an exclusive screening of X-Men: Days of Future Past on 24 May, 6:30 p.m. at Cineleisure for FREE. (*Terms and conditions may apply.)
1. ATTEND & X-POSE
GRADUATING POLYTECHNIC STUDENTS
Be at our booth outside Mandarin Gallery at 1:00 p.m. in a team of 5 on the same day and flash your student ID to get your free priority movie tickets. Plus, advance the queue faster when more of you in the group dress up as your favourite X-Men character.
Can’t form a group? Not a problem. We’re giving away the remaining regular single tickets as well at 3:00 p.m. Limited tickets available so they may run out fast!
X-POSE YOURSELF & WIN $300
Instagram your most creative X-Men pose during the redemption site at #daysofbrighterfuture #kaplansingapore and you could win $300 shopping vouchers. (**Terms and conditions may apply.)
2. SHARE NOW
GET FREE POPCORN & DRINK
Share this x-citing post to your friends on Facebook and Twitter before 24 May to get these add-ons with your ticket.
YOUR FUTURE FULL-TIME DEGREES
Haven’t quite figured out what you’re doing after Poly? Check out our course finder to pave a brighter future at http://bit.ly/1i2Wm2j
Days of Brighter Future with Kaplan X-Men: Days of Future Past redemption
*Terms and Conditions
- Ticket redemption
- Is valid only for X-Men: Days of Future Past screened at Cineleisure, 6:30 p.m., 24 May 2014; and
- Starts at 1:00 p.m. for groups of 5, and 3:00 p.m. for singles on the same day of screening; and
- Is limited to 100 tickets for group redemption (20 groups) and remaining 100 tickets for singles redemption.
- Valid participants will be issued tickets only if
- They are 3rd year graduating students of local Polytechnics of 2014, and
- Is/are present for collection, and
- Present/s his or her own student ID.
- Group redemption
- Must include 5 valid participants under item (2), and
- Must have all members present as a group.
- Groups can skip the queue if they have members dressed as any of the X-Men characters. Priority will be given to groups with the most number of dressed participants. E.g. Groups with 5 X-Men costumes will skip groups with 4. Each person cannot be in more than 1 group.
- The Organiser (Kaplan) reserves the right to refuse entry to the entire group.
- All personal details submitted during the ticket collection must be accurate and complete. These personal details are subject to proof upon request from the Organiser or any of its affiliated parties.
- You agree to receive Kaplan promotional material upon submission of your contact details on the event day.
- The Organiser reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entry not in accordance with these Terms.
- Tickets are strictly not for sale, non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Popcorn and drink redemption is valid only
- When the participant has successfully redeemed a ticket; and
- Shows proof of sharing the event post issued by Kaplan on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram prior to 6:00 p.m., 24 May 2014; and
- Is limited to one redemption per person.
**Terms and Conditions
- Entrants agree that he/she has read and understood these Terms and by their participation in the Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by the Terms.
- All submissions must be posted before 6:00 p.m. on the 24 May 2014.
- Contest ends 6:00 p.m., 24 May 2014. The Organiser will not accept any responsibility for entries lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged or undelivered. The Organiser shall not be responsible for technical errors in telecommunications networks, Internet access or otherwise preventing entry to the Contest.
- Winner will be decided by the Organiser.
- The Organiser’s decision is final.
- More than one entry may be submitted; however the Winner may only win one prize.
- Entrees are open to public and not limited only to 3rd year graduating students of local Polytechnics of 2014.
- Acceptance of the Prize shall constitute consent on the Winner’s part (including Winner’s companion’s part, as the case may be), to allow the use of the Winner’s (and Winner’s companion’s) entry, names, images, video footage, voices and/or likeness by the Organiser for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes, without further compensation, in any media for an unlimited period of time, except where prohibited by law.
- In the event that any of the Terms and Conditions are breached, the Organiser reserves the right to disqualify the Winner and select the next best to receive the prize.
- The Organiser will announce the winner by 8:00 p.m., 24 May 2014, and winner will be contacted via Facebook or Instagram.
- Should the winner not redeem the prize in any capacity by 01 June 2014, the Organiser reserves the right to award the second best entry.
- Prize is not exchangeable for cash.