WHY CFA® CHARTER?
If you’re interested in a career in banking and financial services, then earning the CFA® Charter, then earning the CFA® Charter is your next step.
- Real-world Expertise – Being a CFA® Charterholder demonstrates your fluency with an advanced investment management and analysis curriculum that leverages current best practices and the experience of practitioners around the world to bridge real-world practices and theoretical knowledge.
- Industry Recognition – Stand out in the competitive global industry and gain instant credibility with peers, clients and hiring managers who know the intelligence, hard work, and profound commitment it takes to earn the CFA®.
- Ethical Foundation – Learn to apply ethical principles and gain a foothold in the skills needed to demonstrate a commitment to high standards of accountability and integrity that build a trusted reputation.
- Join the Global Community of Professionals – Join a vast professional network of more than 135,000 CFA® Charterholders worldwide and gain unmatched career resources, important relationships, and lifelong insights.
- Qualification in Demand – The top 11 global employers of CFA® Charterholders include JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America, Merrill Lynch, UBS, RBC, HSBC, Wells Fargo, Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, Smith Barney, BlackRock and Citigroup.
WHAT JOBS CFA® PREPARES YOU FOR?
You can enrol in the CFA® programme to begin earning the CFA® Charter, one of the most respected and recognised investment management designations in the world.
The CFA® programme provides a strong foundation of advanced investment analysis and real-world portfolio management skills that will give you a career advantage. It also covers essential concepts and skills that you can apply at all stages of your career.
Completing the CFA® programme shows employers and clients you have mastered a broad range of practical portfolio management and advanced investment analysis skills.
Based on the top CFA® Charterholders Occupation chart provided by CFA institute, you will be able to identify the potential career paths you can pursue with the CFA® Charter in the future.
These occupations were self-reported by CFA® Charterholders to CFA Institute as of January 2016. The details were not verified by CFA Institute. The remaining 30% of the occupations not reflected in the chart are CFA® Charterholders who do not fall into these listed professions. All information are extracted from CFA Institute and are accurate at time of publication (June 2017). KLI reserves the right to vary this information should the circumstances so require.