Top reasons why you should choose Murdoch University
As one of Australia’s leading universities, Murdoch University is a progressive, dynamic and modern institution with an international reputation for quality teaching excellence, research and student satisfaction.
- Ranked in the World’s Top 100 Universities under 50 years old (Times Higher Education 2016 – Top 150 global universities under 50 years old)
- Ranked in the World’s Top 100 Most International Universities (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2016 – Top 200 Most International Universities)
- Accredited to CPA Australia and direct entry into CPA programmes
- Accredited by Chartered Accountants of Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Recognised by Institute of Public Accountants (IPA)
- Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA)
- The Economics Society of Australia (ESA)
- Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA)
Murdoch University is on the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) acceptable institutions list1.
(Applicable to foreign students applying for work pass only)
Murdoch University is recognised by the Australian government. Candidates with a degree from a University accredited by the home government of the country will be considered for appointment into the Singapore Public Service2.
Murdoch University is listed as one of the approved universities for individuals seeking to be admitted to the Singapore Bar by Singapore Ministry of Law3. (Applicable to on-campus students only)
The Dean from Murdoch University is based in Singapore to oversee the academic aspects of the programmes and to ensure a high standard of academic delivery here. This is an exclusive arrangement by Murdoch University.
The flexibility to plan your study schedule at your own pace.
Awarded with a full degree transcript, giving you a competitive edge in the job market.
The degree will be the same as that awarded to on-campus graduates in Murdoch University Australia.
You can finance your programme through education loans4 with affordable monthly instalment payment.
4Education loan scheme offered by Maybank and OCBC. Terms and conditions apply, subject to bank’s approval.