This degree programme may be completed in 18 months.
- Managing the Brand
- Digital Communications
- Financial Metrics for Marketing
- Marketing Research
- MAPR Practice Project
- Marketing Communications Planning
- Marketing Strategy and Planning
- Global Marketing
- Public Relations Planning
- Marketing Consultancy Project
- Contemporary Advertising
- Sustainable Marketing
The Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Marketing, Advertising and Public Relations (Top-up) programme accepts a wide range of qualifications.
Minimum Entry Requirements:
- Polytechnic Diploma
- Kaplan Diploma
- Other Private Diplomas and/or Foreign qualifications will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
- In all cases the final decision on admission to the programme rests with the university
- Applicants admitted to the programme may be required to undertake bridging units in order to fulfil the required prerequisite knowledge.
- IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
- Applicants are required to meet the University’s English language requirement (http://www.bcu.ac.uk/international/your-application/english-language-and-english-tests/accepted-qualifications)
Students will attend a combination of lectures, tutorials and workshops in this programme. This direct honours programme may be completed in a minimum of 18 months by enrolling in 2 modules per term over eight academic terms. Each module is supported with 24-48 contact hours with 2 to 3 regular teaching class per week. This is to suit the busy schedules of students enrolled in this programme. There will be no weekend classes.
A wide variety of assessment approaches are used across the programme. These include articles, business reports, academic papers, presentations, projects and examinations (case-based, open-book and closed-book). Assessment methods may vary according to individual module requirements.
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structure will be awarded the Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Marketing, Advertising and Public Relations from Birmingham City University.
The degree awarded will be the same as that to the on-campus graduates.
The tuition fee covers university registration, study guides, intensive seminars and workshops, assignments, examination (if applicable), projects, degree (if earned) and transcript.
- Programme fee: SGD $17,655 payable in 6 instalments
- Receive $300 referral bursary when you recommend your friend to join our degree course. T&Cs apply.
Education loans are available, subject to meeting the bank's loan requirements. Please click here for more information.
Amex 0% interest on instalment payment effective 1st June 2017 (for instalments ranging 6 - 24 months)
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application fee: SGD 181.90
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
*Note: All fees are subjected to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 3 Oct 2016. For more information about the programme, please contact our course consultant.
Click here for Terms and Conditions for Rebates and Offers
There are 2 intakes per year. Please contact our consultants to obtain a copy of the class schedules