Belly began his first programming works as early as 1984 and has since gone on to amass over 22 years of professional experience in Computer Technology and Information Systems.
He enjoys delivering IT courses for local and multinational corporation clients across Asia in countries such as Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Thailand and Sri Lanka.
Because of his expertise and professionalism, Belly was awarded the highest accolade of Instructor of the Year by EC-Council in 2014.
He also won the Circle of Excellence Instructor award from 2010 to 2012 and 2015 to 2018.
- A+ (IT Technician)
- CCDA (Cisco Certified Design Associate)
- CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate)
- CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker)
- CEI (Certified EC Council Instructor)
- CHFI (Certified Hacking Forensic Investigator)
- ECES (EC Council Certified Encryption Specialist)
- ECSA (EC Council Certified Security Analyst)
- ITIL Foundation Certificate (Information Technology Infrastructure Library)
- Licensed Penetration Tester (LPT) - MASTER
- MCITP (Microsoft Certified Information Technology Professional)
- MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer)
- MCT (Microsoft Certified Trainer)
- MCTS (Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist)
- OSCE (Offensive Security Certified Expert)
- OSCP (Offensive Security Certified Professional)
- OSWP (Offensive Security Wireless Professional)
- SCSAS (Sun Certified Solaris Associate)
Courses currently teaching
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)