With over 25 years of relevant professional and management experience in various multinational corporations as well as the public sector, Elizabeth holds the Chartered Accountant of Singapore and Advanced Certificate in Training
and Assessment (ACTA) designations.
She has over 20 years of professional experience in Financial and Management Accounting, Investment Management, and Treasury and Risk Management in public and private sector organisations and is a firm believer in helping her students learn and grow both as individuals and as team members in classes.
- Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA)
- CA, Singapore
- CFA charterholder
- Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing
Courses currently teaching
- Degree in Accounting and Finance
- Diploma in Accounting
- Preparatory Course for Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA®) Examination
- Preparatory Course for the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Examination