Joanna is a Fellow Member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (FCCA) and member of Chartered Accountants (CA) Singapore, and had graduated with First Class Honours in Masters of Science (Finance) from University College Dublin and First Class Honours in Bachelor Degree (Applied Finance) from Oxford Brookes University, UK. Also, she holds a Mechanical and Production Engineering (Hons) Degree from Nanyang Technological University.
Joanna has completed the Advanced Tax Programme (ATP) at Tax Academy of Singapore in 2017 and has also attained competency in Advanced Certificate in Training Assessment (ACTA) in 2019. She is now an adjunct lecturer teaching preparatory courses for ACCA and Singapore CA exams at Kaplan in Singapore. She has helped students pass exams and pursue their career aspiration. They have benefited from her passionate and systematic teaching approach. Her industry exposure have helped to keep her lessons engaging, up to date and relevant to workplace.
- Advanced Certificate in Training Assessment (ACTA)
- Advanced Tax Programme (Executive Programme Level III)
- Bachelor of Science (Applied Accounting) from Oxford Brookes University, UK
- Masters of Science (Finance) from University College Dublin
- Mechanical and Production Engineering (Hons) Degree from Nanyang Technological University
Courses currently teaching
- Preparatory Course for Singapore Chartered Accountant (SCA) Qualification
- Preparatory Course for the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Examination