Mikki is a Chartered Accountant and an FCCA member, she has held regional roles in management reporting and business planning and analysis.
She has been a mentor for the Oxford Brookes Programme since 2008 and is a firm believer in continuous education and is very enthusiastic about helping every student achieve their goals.
- Bachelor of Science (1st Class Honours) degree from Oxford Brookes University, UK
- Masters in Business Administration from University of Birmingham
Courses currently teaching
- Diploma in Accountancy – Financial Accounting and Management Accounting
- Oxford Brookes University – Research and Analysis Project
- Preparatory Course for the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Examination
- Preparatory Courses for Foundations in Accountancy (FIA)
- University of Essex – Advanced Management Accounting
- University of Portsmouth – Financial Investment Project and Independent Study Project