Richa holds distinctions in a Postgraduate Degree in Finance and Information Systems and a Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics & Communication and is always focused on getting students to understand fundamental concepts and apply them during examinations.
She was awarded scholarships for Level III CFA Program by CFA Society Singapore, and is equipped with 10 years of teaching experience in the area of finance and the Subject Matter Expert (Finance) for Diploma programmes at Kaplan in Singapore.
- B.E. (Electronics and Communication)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®)
- PGBA (Finance & Information System)
Courses currently teaching
- Global Diploma - Principles of Banking and Finance, International Finance, Corporate Finance, Economics, Quantitative Analysis
- Murdoch University - Investment Analysis
- Preparatory Course for Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) Examination
- Preparatory Course for Singapore Chartered Accountant (SCA) Qualification – Integrative Business Solutions (Professional Level) and Financial Management (Foundation Level)
- University of Essex - International Finance, Monetary Policy & Financial Markets, Empirical Finance, Quantitative Foundation of Finance, Banking