Why Choose a Bachelor Degree from University College Dublin?
Reasons to choose University College Dublin
University College Dublin (UCD) is one of Europe’s largest and leading universities with over 160 years of tradition1. Over the years, UCD has produced a global network of 235,000 graduates2, of which many are successful entrepreneurs, politicians, business leaders and top executives.
The UCD College of Business is one of the elite business schools worldwide to hold the prestigious Triple Crown accreditation from AACSB3, AMBA4 and EQUIS5. These accreditations represent the highest form of achievement for business schools – enhancing the value of a degree from UCD across the globe.
- Top 1% University in the world by Times Higher Education World Ranking 2017
- 29th in Europe Business School Rankings by Financial Times 2017
- 70th in Global MBA Ranking by Financial Times 2017
- 168th in QS World’s University Ranking 2018
- Top 100 for postgraduate programmes by The Economist 2016
- Taught by both UCD & local faculties. Gain a global degree with the programme taught in local context and schedules that are ideal for everyone, especially busy executives.
- 26-year partnership and over 10,000 graduates with Kaplan
- An alliance of The Global Alliance in Management Education (CEMS)
- A member of Global Network for Advanced Management (GNAM)
- A member for Partnership International Management (PIM)
- A participant of Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME)
- The degree will be the same as that awarded to on-campus graduates in University College Dublin, Ireland.
- You can finance your programme fees through education loans* with affordable monthly instalment payments. *Education loan scheme offered by Maybank and OCBC. Terms and conditions apply, subject to bank’s approval. Applicable for local students only.