- Flexibility to plan your study schedule and study at your own pace.
- One of the few universities awarding a full degree transcript, giving you a competitive edge in the job market.
- The Degree will be the same as that awarded to on-campus graduates in Murdoch University, Australia.
- Member of The Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU).
- Murdoch University is recognised by the Australian government3.
- Murdoch University is in the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) acceptable institutions list1. (Applicable only to foreign student applying for training employment pass. Please click here for more details.)
- The Pro-Vice Chancellor from Murdoch University is based in Singapore to oversee the academic aspects of the programmes and to ensure a high standard of academic delivery here. This is an exclusive arrangement by Murdoch University.
- Murdoch University is listed as one of the approved universities (Law Degree) for individual seeking to be admitted to the Singapore Bar by Singapore Ministry of Law2. (Applicable only to on-campus students)
- Murdoch University adopts Technology-integrated learning. It refers to a study experience in which students achieve a given set of learning outcomes by interacting in more than one medium. This approach involves the meaningful and balanced use of digital media such as recorded lectures, podcasts, text or graphics with other elements such as a video or quiz, and may even encompass active learning methods such as student-generated blogs, where appropriate. With technology-integrated learning, students will not only reap the benefits of face-to-face guidance and collaboration but also – in carrying out some of their learning online – benefit from added flexibility and control over the time, place, path and pace of learning.
- Students will be given additional academic support via the access to Studiosity which is an on-demand, study-support service that is available for all Murdoch University students. Trained network subject specialists are available to help you. Click here for more details.
- You can finance your programme fees through education loans* with very affordable monthly instalment payment.
1. Source: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/training-employment-pass/list-of-acceptable-institutions 2. Source: https://www.mlaw.gov.sg/content/minlaw/en/practising-as-a-lawyer/approved-universities.html 3. Source: http://cricos.education.gov.au/Institution/InstitutionDetails.aspx?ProviderCode=00125J *Terms and conditions apply. Subject to bank’s approval.
- World’s Top 100 Universities under 50 years old (Times Higher Education Young University Rankings 2018 – Top 250 global universities under 50 years old)
- Top 100 Best Universities in the Asia-Pacific region (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2018)
- Murdoch University Degrees delivered by Kaplan in Singapore are now accredited by the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China.
Source: http://wwwcscse.edu.cn/publish/portal0/tab82/info15094;htm; Degrees awarded through Kaplan Higher Education Academy from July 2011 and Kaplan Higher Education Institute from March 2016
Professional Accreditations and Recognition:
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Australian Psychology Accreditation Council (APAC)
- Australian Psychology Society (APS)
- Australian Computer Society (ACS)
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants of Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA)
- Institute of Public Accountants (IPA)
- Australian Marketing Institute (AMI)
- Council for Australasian University Tourism and Hospitality Education (CAUTHE)
- Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA)
- The Economics Society of Australia (ESA)
Frontline Officer, Civil Service
Public Relations Manager, PR & Corporate Communications
Civil Servant, Public Sector
Patient Relation Officer, Sengkang General Hospital
Creative Producer, Media Industry
HR Assistant Vice President, Foreign Bank
Youth Officer, Singapore Girls’ Home
Educator, Early Childhood Industry