- Topic: Industry relevant modules with University of Essex!
- Guest Speaker: Calvin (Full Time)/ Marlina (Part Time) - Programme Specialist
- Date: 19 December 2017, Tuesday, 07:00 PM
- Venue: 8 Wilkie Road #02-01 Kaplan City Campus @ Wilkie Edge (Beside Peace Centre, nearest MRT: Dhoby Ghaut)
The course may be completed in a minimum of 18 months.
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Corporate Finance
- Portfolio Analysis
- Financial Modelling
- Organisational Behaviour
- International Business Environment
- Management, Innovation and New Technology
- Pricing of Securities in Financial Markets
- Options & Futures
- Business Strategy
- Human Resource Management
- Management Psychology
- Business Ethics
- International Finance
- Risk Management and Financial Institutions
Click for reasons to choose University of Essex
The Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Financial Management (Top-up) programme accepts a wide range of qualifications.
- Polytechnic Diploma
- Kaplan Diploma
- Other Private Diplomas and/or Foreign qualifications will be assessed on a case by case basis
- In all cases the final admissions decision to the programme rests with the university
- Applicants admitted to the programme may be required to undertake bridging units in order to fulfil the required prerequisite knowledge.
- Successful completion of an approved Diploma qualification or higher, where the language of instruction was English can be considered.
- Applicants are required to meet the University’s English language requirement (http://www.essex.ac.uk/international/language.aspx)
You will attend a combination of lectures, tutorials and workshops on the course. The course may be completed in a minimum of 18 months by enrolling in one to two units per term over 8 terms. Each module is supported by 24 contact hours. Classes are run once or twice a week to suit the busy schedules of students enrolled on the course.
Assessment includes a wide range of methods. There are mid-term tests, individual essays and reports, group reports, individual and group presentations, and written examinations. A combination of assessments is used for all our courses. These assessments test your understanding of theoretical concepts, application in business practice and your ability to analyse and evaluate.
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structure will be awarded the Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Financial Management from University of Essex.
The degree awards will be the same as that awarded to the on-campus graduates.
The tuition fee covers university registration, study guides, textbooks, intensive seminars and workshops, assignments, examination (if applicable), projects, degree (if earned) and transcript.
- Programme fee: SGD 21,346.50
- Receive $700 referral bursary when you recommend your friend to join our degree course. T&Cs apply.
For International Students
- Programme fee: SGD 21,935.00
Education loans are available, subject to meeting the bank's loan requirements. Please click here for more information.
Amex 0% interest on instalment payment effective 1st June 2017 (for instalments ranging 6 - 24 months)
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application fee: SGD 181.90
For International Students
- Application fee: SGD 492.20
- Administration fee: SGD 749 (which includes application for Kaplan student access card, Student’s Pass, Fee Protection Scheme and Medical Insurance)
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
*Note: All fees are subjected to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 18 Jan 2016. For more information about the programme, please contact our course consultant.
Click here for Terms and Conditions for Rebates and Offers
There are 2 intakes per year. Please contact our consultants to obtain a copy of the class schedules