Commencement Date : Sept 2016 | Expand All
- Topic : Murdoch University – the World ranked Top 2% University that gives you the flexibility to plan your study schedule at your own pace.
- Guest Speaker: Marlina - Programme Specialist
- Date: 26 July 2016, Tuesday, 07:00 PM
- Venue: 8 Wilkie Road #02-01 Kaplan City Campus @ Wilkie Edge (Beside Peace Centre, nearest MRT: Dhoby Ghaut)
The programme consists of 12 units and may be completed in a minimum of 16 months. Students have the option to enroll in either single or double majors.
- Advertising Federation of Australia
- Ranked in the World's Top 2% of Higher Education Institutions (*Times Higher Education World University Ranking 2014/15; based on 20,000 higher education institutions worldwide)
|BUS209||Marketing and Advertising Law|
|BUS336||Integrated Marketing Communications|
|BUS235||Marketing Research and Analysis|
|MCC204||Public Relations: Contemporary Approaches|
|MCC385||Public Relations in Society|
|MCC345||Issues and Crisis Management|
The Bachelor of Commerce in Marketing & Public Relations programme accepts a wide range of qualifications.
- Polytechnic Diploma
- Advanced Diploma
- Kaplan Diploma
- Private Diploma will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
Additional Entry Requirements:
- Applicants admitted to the Bachelor of Commerce programme may be required to undertake additional units in order to fulfill the required credit points. The final decision rests with Murdoch University.
- Applicants are required to meet Murdoch University English language requirement
Students will attend a combination of lectures, tutorials and workshops in this programme. This Bachelor of Commerce programme consists of 12 units and may be completed in a minimum of 16 months, by enrolling in 2-3 units per trimester over 4 academic trimesters. Each unit is supported with 39 contact hours over the duration of a trimester, conducted on Monday to Fridays, 5 times a week. There will be no weekend classes.
Each unit is assessed by any combination of class participation, written assignments, project or examinations. Assessment methods may vary according to individual unit requirements.
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structure will be awarded the Bachelor of Commerce in Marketing and Public Relations (Double Major) from Murdoch University.
The degree awards will be the same as that awarded to the on-campus graduates.
The tuition fee covers university registration, study guides, textbooks, intensive seminars and workshops, assignments, examination (if applicable), projects, degree (if earned) and transcript.
- Programme fee:
- SGD 18,297 (Single Major*) payable in 3 instalments
- SGD 24,396 (Double Major) payable in 4 instalments
- Receive SGD 700 referral bursary when you recommend your friend to join our degree course. T&C apply.
*single major refers to Bachelor of Commerce in Marketing
For International Students
- Programme fee: SGD 26,322
Education loans are available, subject to meeting the bank's loan requirements. Please click here for more information.
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application fee: SGD 181.90
For International Students
- Application fee: SGD 492.20
- Administration fee: SGD 749 (which includes application for Kaplan student access card, Student’s Pass, Fee Protection Scheme and Medical Insurance)
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
*Note: All fees are subjected to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 18 Jan 2016. For more information about the programme, please contact our course consultant.
Click here for Terms and Conditions for Rebates and Offers