Commencement Date : Sep 2015 | Expand All
- Date: 02 July 2015, Thursday
- Time: 07:00 PM
- Venue: 8 Wilkie Road #02-01 Kaplan City Campus @ Wilkie Edge (Beside Peace Centre, nearest MRT: Dhoby Ghaut)
The programme consists of 12 units and may be completed in a minimum of 16 months. Students have the option to enroll in either single or double majors.
- Advertising Federation of Australia
- Ranked in the World's Top 2% of Higher Education Institutions (Times Higher Education World University Rankings for 2012/2013)
|BUS209||Marketing and Advertising Law|
|BUS336||Integrated Marketing Communications|
|BUS235||Marketing Research and Analysis|
|MCC204||Public Relations: Contemporary Approaches|
|MCC385||Public Relations in Society|
|MCC345||Issues and Crisis Management|
The Bachelor of Commerce in Marketing & Public Relations programme accepts a wide range of qualifications.
- Polytechnic Diploma
- Advanced Diploma
- Kaplan Diploma
- Private Diploma will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
Additional Entry Requirements:
- Applicants admitted to the Bachelor of Commerce programme may be required to undertake additional units in order to fulfill the required credit points. The final decision rests with Murdoch University.
- Applicants are required to meet Murdoch University English language requirement
Students will attend a combination of lectures, tutorials and workshops in this programme. This Bachelor of Commerce programme consists of 12 units and may be completed in a minimum of 16 months, by enrolling in 2-3 units per trimester over 4 academic trimesters. Each unit is supported with 39 contact hours over the duration of a trimester, conducted on Monday to Fridays, 5 times a week. There will be no weekend classes.
Each unit is assessed by any combination of class participation, written assignments, project or examinations. Assessment methods may vary according to individual unit requirements.
Students who successfully complete the programme will be awarded the prestigious Bachelor of Commerce in Marketing & Public Relations. The degree will be the same as that awarded to on-campus students of the university. Graduates will be allowed to use the title BCom (Murdoch) after their names.
The tuition fee covers university registration, study guides, textbooks, intensive seminars and workshops, assignments, examination (if applicable), projects, degree (if earned) and transcript.
- Programme fee: SGD 23,818.20 (12 units)
For International Students
- Programme fee: SGD 25,487.40
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application fee: SGD 181.90 (with effect from 1 July)
For International Students
- Application fee: SGD 492.20 (with effect from 1 July)
- Administration fee: SGD 642 (which includes application for Kaplan student access card, Student’s Pass, Fee Protection Scheme and Medical Insurance)
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
*Note: All fees are subjected to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 20 January 2015. For more information about the programme, please contact our sales consultant.