- Topic: Direct Honours with double specialisation degree from the World’s Top 2% Universities
- Date: 03 May 2018, Thursday, 07:00 PM
- Venue: 8 Wilkie Road #02-01 Kaplan City Campus @ Wilkie Edge (Beside Peace Centre, nearest MRT: Dhoby Ghaut)
This Degree programme combines two closely related subjects of Management and Marketing to help attune students’ sense of imagination, innovation and initiatives in solving business challenges today.
Students will be exploring popular and relevant subjects such as Business Strategy, Consumer Behaviour, Digital Marketing and Social Media and even Management Psychology.
After graduation, students may choose to pursue the following roles (but not limited to):
- Business Development Executive/Manager
- Sales and Marketing Executive/Manager
- Public Relations and Corporate Communications Professional
This Degree programme can be completed in a minimum of 18 months on a part-time basis. Below is the programme structure:
- Management Accounting 1
- Management Accounting 2
- Introduction to Organisational Behaviour
- Applying E-Commerce in Business
- International Business Environment
- Digital Marketing and Social Media
- Consumer Behaviour
- Marketing Management
- Business Strategy
- Human Resource Management
- Management Psychology
- Management, Innovation and New Technology
- Corporate Marketing
- Business Ethics
- Brand Management
- Advanced Marketing
For more information, please fill up the enquiry form so that our programme consultants can get back to you.
This Degree programme accepts a wide range of qualifications, which include:
- Polytechnic Diploma
- Kaplan Diploma
- Other Private Diplomas and/or Foreign qualifications will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
In all cases, the final decision on admission to the programme rests with the University.
- Applicants are required to meet the University’s English language requirement3
Students will attend a combination of lectures, tutorials and workshops on the programme. Each unit is provided with 24 hours of academic induction/seminar sessions after office hours on weekdays.
Each unit is assessed by any combination of mid-term tests, individual essays, reports, individual and group presentations. Assessment methods may vary according to individual unit requirements.
Students who successfully complete and pass the units stipulated in the programme structure will be awarded the Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Management and Marketing from University of Essex.
The Degree will be the same as that awarded to the on-campus graduates.
The tuition fee covers university registration, study guides, intensive seminars and workshops, assignments, examination (if applicable), projects, Degree (if earned) and transcript.
- Programme tuition fee: S$21,400.00 (payable in 6 instalments)
- Receive S$400 referral bursary when you recommend your friend to join our Degree programme*
You can finance your fees through education loans with affordable monthly instalment payments**. Please click here for more information.
Amex 0% interest on instalment payment effective 1st June 2017 (for instalments ranging 6 - 24 months)
- Non-refundable application fee: S$181.90
Note: all prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown. All fees are subject to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 15 November 2017. For more information about the programme, please contact our programme consultant.
Click here for Terms and Conditions for Rebates and Offers.
There are 2 intakes per year. Please contact our programme consultants to obtain a copy of the class schedules.
* Terms and conditions apply.
** Terms and conditions apply. Education loan is subject to bank’s approval.